2nd Trimester
Options

stroller

Hi,
I'm looking to get a stroller and would like to know what everyone has found best for them. I'm 5'2" and maybe not the strongest, so I know I would like something easy to pick up. I would like it to be functional with safety being a priority. I would like a travel system, if anyone has any suggestion, or experiences with any brands or strollers they have used your input would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks 

Re: stroller

• Options
    We have a City Mini and love it! It's really easy to push, folds with one hand and is pretty light.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We got the britax b-agile travel system. It folds easily (similar to the city mini) and is flatter when folded than most travel systems, it has 3 wheels instead of 4 so it's easier to maneuver. We purchased ours at buy buy baby with a 20% off coupon (they take the bed bath beyond ones too). We pushed around several different ones and liked this the best. I would suggest going to the store and pushing them around to see what you like. Also see how the car seat fits in, what I liked about this one compared to the other brands was that you did not have to tilt the infant seat to snap it in, it just goes straight in.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Leysin97 said:

We got the britax b-agile travel system. It folds easily (similar to the city mini) and is flatter when folded than most travel systems, it has 3 wheels instead of 4 so it's easier to maneuver. We purchased ours at buy buy baby with a 20% off coupon (they take the bed bath beyond ones too). We pushed around several different ones and liked this the best. I would suggest going to the store and pushing them around to see what you like. Also see how the car seat fits in, what I liked about this one compared to the other brands was that you did not have to tilt the infant seat to snap it in, it just goes straight in.

Ditto, we love our B-Agile!

DH at first thought I was crazy for spending "that much" on a stroller (it's not really that much, he's just the type that says "why do we need that when we can get a $15 stroller over there?" while pointing to the discount umbrella strollers.) After DS was born and we started using it, he changed his tune to "this stroller is awesome!"
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Look into the new Chico lite way plus :) It's a convenience size stroller with travel system capabilities. They are very sturdy and provide a smooth ride as well.

Alexander Flynn ~ September 24, 2014

Untitled

• Options
    I got the bugaboo. It's awesome!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"