I want to completely redesign our profile book — The Bump
Adoption

I want to completely redesign our profile book

I put together our profile book well over a year ago. (We have been in the waiting pool for a year. If we don't match within the year, we are pulling our profile.) But since we have had some changes to our lives (I graduated with my Masters degree a week ago, started a kick ass new job, brought home a new dog, remodel to our home, etc) I have to redo some of the pages.  

This past year I have taken some design courses and have new design software, I want to completely redo our book. I look at it now and see areas where I could do much better. I'm sure to a BM or BF, it is not a big deal but to me, I know I can do better.  Anybody else have this happen? I plan on making the changes but I am afraid that it will make the book look inconsistent.  (I originally used Mixbooks.com.) 

Pursing Domestic Infant Adoption through a local agency. In the meantime, our dog is our baby.  Bumping from Portland, Oregon. 

Re: I want to completely redesign our profile book

• I say go for it. Our agency suggested revisiting/revising a profile book after 9 months or so if we hadn't been matched. I don't see how completely redoing it would be inconsistent.
  • sgb721sgb721
    Ninth Anniversary 1000 Comments 100 Love Its Photogenic
    We've been in the waiting pool 16 months. We recently redid our book as well to update some changes in our life, and because I felt like when we first made the book it was our first draft really. We'd never created a profile book before. I also felt like it helped me feel productive and pass some time.
    TTC since June 2010
    5 Angels

Lilypie - (hlC0)
    [Deleted User]
  • Loading the player...
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.