February 2012 Moms

TTC Check In (6/23)

Cycle Info

What month/cycles are you in? 

What's your CD? 

Where are you in your cycle (Waiting to O, 2ww, Waiting for AF, Other?)  

If you're in the 2ww what DPO are you?

When are you testing?

What supplements or med are you taking, if any? 

What is your current phantom due date?

Do you chart? Share you link for stalking! 

If you aren't pregnant this cycle what will you do differently? 

How are you feeling emotionally about TTC?

Anything else to add?

GTKY: Highs and lows from the previous week? 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
BFP #1: 5/24/11, DD#1 Born 1/16/12
BFP #2: 7/24/13, MC: 8/28/13 @8weeks, 3days

imageimageimage

Re: TTC Check In (6/23)

• Cycle Info

What month/cycles are you in? 13th cycle TTC #2 (8th cycle AL)

What's your CD? 27

Where are you in your cycle (Waiting to O, 2ww, Waiting for AF, Other?)  2ww

If you're in the 2ww what DPO are you? 8 dpo

When are you testing? Wed. if AF doesn't show up.  I've spotted a little today, so I think she's on her way.  I don't even get excited about the chance of it being implantation bleeding since its happened almost every cycle now since our loss.  I'll probably test Wed. (10 dpo) only because I have my first appointment with the RE on Thursday.  If by some miracle its positive then I'll have time to cancel the appointment.

What supplements or med are you taking, if any? Right now just prenatals, but will for sure start pre-seed next cycle and possibly clomid if the RE agrees with my OB

What is your current phantom due date? March 8th

Do you chart? Share you link for stalking! See below

If you aren't pregnant this cycle what will you do differently? Waiting to see what RE says on Thursday... hopefully we will have a new plan moving forward

How are you feeling emotionally about TTC? sad and frustrated

Anything else to add? Good luck to everyone!  Its time someone gets a BFP around here.

GTKY: Highs and lows from the previous week?
    Lows: The school I teach at got hit by a tornado last week.  There was significant damage- 4 teachers lost everything in their classrooms and the entire roof will need to be replaced.

Highs: No one got hurt in the tornado despite all the damage to the school and surrounding homes.  Its a miracle since the tornado hit around 12:15/12:30 am.

imageimageimage
  • What month/cycles are you in? 8
    What's your CD? 25
    Where are you in your cycle? 2ww
    If you're in the 2ww what DPO are you? 6DPO
    When are you testing? This weekend. I know I said Sunday, but I may go Friday or Sat. Getting antsy!
    What supplements or med are you taking, if any? PNV/Garlic pills
    What is your current phantom due date? March 10th
    Do you chart? Share you link for stalking! https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4dd703/
    If you aren't pregnant this cycle what will you do differently? Nothing
    How are you feeling emotionally about TTC? OK. My hopes aren't up, but my temp is, so I'm a little excited. But won't be heartbroken if it's a no.
    Anything else to add? We are trying to knock BF down to 1-2 feedings instead of 3. Maybe that's part of the problem and they won't stick? Today she skipped morning and naps - my boobs are KILLING me. I doubt it means I'm knocked up though.
    GTKY: Highs and lows from the previous week? Highs: Had a blast at our church carnival. Lows: DH is acting weird because Hayley is rejecting him lately. He thinks it's because she doesn't see him all day since he's at work. I told him he's full of crap and needs to get over it lol. She's 2. She doesn't like to do anything unless it's her idea.
                    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie - (K6Db)

imageimageimage

TTC #2 since 10/2013

BFP #1 (4.14.14) ~ CP (4.18.14)

BFP #2 (6.27.14) ~ EDD 3.7.15

• Loading the player...
  • @vballgirl78 - Good luck this week - either with testing or at the RE.
    Lilypie - (JrNi)

Lilypie - (y35Q)

• @vballgirl78--Thinking of you this week! I really hope you get your BFP, but if you don't, I hope the RE can give you some answers. This is just weird!

@poobear2015 -- Hoping you get a BFP, too! And hoping the less frequent BF makes a difference. I know it did for me; my body was really weird about it.

BabyFruit Ticker
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • @poohbear2015 YAY!!!! YAY!!!  I'm so happy for you!!!!!
    Lilypie - (JrNi)

Lilypie - (y35Q)

• Congratulations @poohbear2015!  I wish you all the best for a happy and healthy pregnancy!

imageimageimage
  • Congrats, @poohbear2015!! How exciting! Hope this baby sticks! =D

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Yay @poobear2015!!  So excited for you!!
    BabyFruit Ticker

BFP 3.8.16  EDD 11.20.16

• @vballgirl78 - I was on vacation last week and didn't get a chance to ask...how did the visit with the RE go? 
    Lilypie - (JrNi)

Lilypie - (y35Q)

• Hi! Thanks for asking. The RE appointment was OK.... Didn't get many answers. My amh and FSH levels have both come back good. RE wants me to have an HSG to make sure everything looks good internally. I'll have my OB do that if insurance will cover it. Still waiting for DH's appointment with the urologist (end of Aug). Looks like its an issue on his end which hopefully will be treatable. In the meantime he's on some fertility supplements and I'm considering acupuncture. We are hoping to avoid IUI or IVF which would be the next step. Clomid (or other meds) won't help as I'm ovulating just fine. I hate the waiting but I'm taking a break from temping for a couple months and already feel liberated. Hope all is well with you!

imageimageimage
  • Hi! Thanks for asking. The RE appointment was OK.... Didn't get many answers. My amh and FSH levels have both come back good. RE wants me to have an HSG to make sure everything looks good internally. I'll have my OB do that if insurance will cover it. Still waiting for DH's appointment with the urologist (end of Aug). Looks like its an issue on his end which hopefully will be treatable. In the meantime he's on some fertility supplements and I'm considering acupuncture. We are hoping to avoid IUI or IVF which would be the next step. Clomid (or other meds) won't help as I'm ovulating just fine. I hate the waiting but I'm taking a break from temping for a couple months and already feel liberated. Hope all is well with you!
    Well it sucks that the appointment isn't until the end of August but I'm glad everything is ok with you!  Good call on the break from temping, not like you don't know what is going on (basically) right?  Keep us updated ok?  <3
    Lilypie - (JrNi)

Lilypie - (y35Q)

• @vballgirl78 -- I'm glad everything is looking good for you, but I'm bummed that means you don't have any answers yet. I hope the acupuncture and supplements do the trick!!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @vballgirl78 just catching up! I am sorry about your DH but hopefully you will have some answers and a plan soon. I have been doing acupuncture for the past 8 months or so…let me know if you have any questions about it! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"