January 2014 Moms

PSA: Gymboree

Free Shipping (no min order) and EVERYTHING is under $12.99 today.

www.gymboree.com 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PitaPata Dog tickers

Re: PSA: Gymboree

• MiaMyPuggleMiaMyPuggle member
    edited June 2014
    My DD is thinner, but longer....she's in 6-9 from gymboree. Do they have a sizing chart on the site? ETA: I just finished reading your whole post. I see you checked the chart out.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PitaPata Dog tickers
  • @Rojovol34‌ - I'd buy big just to be sure.

• Loading the player...
  • DS2 is 19-20lb and about 28".  I would say their 6-12mth t-shirts fit just perfect right now, but for room to grow I've started buying 12-18 month.  They are a bit long and baggy, like the length goes to the bottom of his bum and sleeves go to his elbows. Pants I'm no use since he wears cloth diapers so they will fit totally different than over a disposable.  

image image

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I would buy big. We bought Christmas PJ's for DD in 0 - 3 and when I washed and dried them they shrunk to preemie size. She wasn't able to wear them. All of her clothes I've bought from there have shrunk so we buy them bigger now.
  • Rojovol34 said:

Thanks ladies. I went bigger (12-18 mo) on most of the stuff, and bought just a couple of 6-12. I figure I'd rather them be too big than fit just right for not very long. I really should stop looking at these posts, I end up spending money every time. But seriously, what a great deal they have going today!

Thanks @miamypuggle!

You got it!  I'm a Gymboree mom....I love the quality of their clothes. 

• Same here, I wait until their sales and stock up for both of my boys.  Their fabric is just nicer quality than other brands, but at the same time they are pricey at regular price so I won't pay full price. They had a $5 sale recently where their fall/winter left overs were all $5 for hoodies, sweaters, long sleeve Ts and pants. I got a bunch of thing for both boys for the fall.  That's cheaper than Walmart for most things so I couldn't go wrong. Also, if you leave tags on I believe they have a 6 month exchange policy so I always leave tags on and the receipt taped to the hangers, then I check back every change of the season to make sure the sizing is still accurate, if not I take it in and exchange for a different size. 
    image image

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"