August 2013 Moms
Options

Monday Bitchfest

I'm sure we all have a little something to bitch about.  ~X(

Re: Monday Bitchfest

• Options
    Oh where to begin,
    I go back to school tomorrow and instead of getting shit done we have to sit through a entire day of technology training. And 90% of our program changes were thought out by freakin monkeys.

Im am my parenta housr because of flooding and bentley has just been... i dont know what word to use but hes into EVERYTHING because hes bored

Freaking flooding all over minnesota we are now the land of ten million lakes
  • Options
    DD is sick, DH is sick, I'm sick.. FML!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It has either been hot as hell (100+ heat index plus awful humidity) or raining for the last 2 weeks. Over it.
    Ezra James 08/22/2013  <3
    Nora Grace Due 12/26/2016  <3

Two Angel Babies 
    07/03/2012
    08/08/2015

"If you're still my small babe
    or you're all the way grown,
    my promise to you
    is you're never alone.
    You are my angel, my darling,
    my star...and my love will find you,
    wherever you are."
  • Options
    WTF cheaters. Found out recently that a friend of mine has been cheating on his wife. Not cool. Work on things in your relationship or break up first. Adding another person into your marriage is disrespectful and will do nothing but cause drama. /rant.
  • Options
    @MinnesotaMomma91‌ is your home okay? Hope the flood damage is easily fixed or nonexistent for you!
  • Options
    @Juliad2010 my grandmas house is okay(ive been staying there and cleaning it out to prep it for sale) but you cant get in or out of town the flood gates are up the retaining walls are up and national gaurd has been called in just in case their needs to be emergency evactuation.

Some of my other family hasnt been so lucky one cousin had six inches standing water in the basement
  • Options
    ludaliludali member
    I'm heading to Chicago today...to get an email this AM that my flight has cancelled and then I'm rebooked for 3 hours later!  Grrrrrrrrrrr...having to change a ton of plans.

I'm REALLY surprised that they email that vs. call.

And I really miss DD already.  :-(
  • Options
    @minnesotamomma91 Thank goodness everything is okay on your end. Stay safe! 

@ludali I can't believe they didn't call! Sorry you're delayed for 3 hours and I hope your trip goes smoothly and quick so you can get back home to T soon! :) 

• Options
    @mwalker710 I'm sorry you have to deal with that. Your MIL seems super hung up on spending money even though she doesn't "have" any! My MIL's VERRRY similar and it drives me BSC. 

• Options
    BunnyferBunnyfer member
    edited June 2014
    My mother is trying to butt in for E's first birthday party. My MIL and I are doing all the planning, and they are also paying for it. My mom, who also basically never brought up being in FL 2w ago, is now like can I buy this, how about this...do you need me to do this or that...I finally just told her, we got it...Its all under control. So instead, she asked what I wanted to get E for her birthday...She is buying her the Radio Flyer 4 in 1 trike...she has to buy her something big....I just said fine whatever..

• Options
    edited June 2014
    @mwalker710 My MIL is the same way. Everything has to be bigger and better and if it's not, then it's a problem. This post just reminded me her birthday is this week and she asked for a $300+ leather jacket or something "similar".  =)) Yeahhh okay. She's dreaming. 

• Options

The janitors at night (or someone) moves stuff on our desks at work.... nothing too crazy, just the mouses might be moved, monitors turned off, etc. EVERY MORNING one of my coworkers complains, asks me if my stuff was turned off, etc. Sound stupid, but I don't like starting every morning off with complaining, unless of course I am reading the Monday Bitchfest. ;)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    @Minnesotamomma91 Thinking of your fairly right now. Seriously, screw all this rain. We should build an ark.

I had a tough weekend at work. I'm exhausted and just want to sleep for like 18 hours (which is obvs not happening lol!). Instead, I'm rewashing the diapers. I washed them Friday night and asked my husband to toss them in the dryer while I fed the baby. He didn't. Sigh.
  • Options
    Annnnnnd another one. AF is a bitch this month and she needs to leave.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    @Katykatmeowz bumpy ark? Hope the rain hasnt caused you guys any problems
  • Options
    I am so over my sister the bridezilla. I love her, but her recent behavior is really starting to piss me off. Who the hell demands their parents to give up their own hotel room (which they are paying for) the night before the wedding so her fiance "can have a good night's sleep"? He has parents, they can pay for his hotel room. Or better, yet, why the hell doesn't HE fork over the dough?

12/19/2012 BFP! 
    EDD 08/26/2013 
    Our little girl arrived 8/22/2013!

• Options
    Trying to get my 3.5 year old to nap. Ugh. It's like world war 3 every damn day. This age sucks!
  • Options
    @minnesotamomma91 we can sail it away to Augbumpville! No damage here, but the sump pump is working hard. Some of my neighbors are less lucky. Our development was built over a swamp, so basements flood easily in same parts. The path to the park is flooded out though (again, swamp!) so we're chilling at home.
  • Options
    After EPing for 10.5 months, I'm drying up. I know it's amazing I've gone this long, I just hoped for 12 months. :((
  • Options
    @katykatmeowz hope your neighbors dont have to much damage!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"