Babies on the Brain
Options

Saying Hello : )

Hi everyone,

I've been lurking on this board for a few weeks now, I feel like Babies on the Brain is a good description for my DH and I currently. We are debating having a third child, we keep saying we are done but are both feeling drawn to the idea of one more. I mainly post on the Baby Names board because I adore names : ). Looking forward to hanging out here and getting to know everyone!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker}

Re: Saying Hello : )

• Options
    Hello and welcome, I love the Babies Names bored! I love names and the people over there are crack me up. I also like baby showers bored because they keep me on my etiquette toes. I have learned so much from them over the years of lurking its insane. Good luck on deciding about number three :-)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Thank you!! : )

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker}

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hello!  I'm brand new here and DH and I will start trying for our first in August.  Although only you can decide if you want another baby, I think that since you are here, you might already be on your way  ;)  I am the middle of three children and LOVE our family dynamic now that we are all adults.  And as a child, there was always someone to play with-- even if my older sister's idea of 'playing' was more like torture.  You would have that with just two kids anyway. Our house was always alive and busy and my parents' house is still that way now.  Good luck with your decision!
    Heather
  • Options
    Welcome!
    BFP #1: 12/15/12 DD1 born 8/30/13
    BFP #2: 9/23/14 Confirmed MC at 5w1d
    Surprise BFP! 10/27/14 EDD: 7/3/15

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    We've decided on having a 3rd just waiting on the right time, although I've gotten baby-fever within the past week...now waiting on DH! lol  I'm so excited to have our other 2 involved in this pregnancy as they will love feeling the baby kick and talking to the baby.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"