April 2013 Moms
Options

OMG poop in mouth!

So E has a bad habit of grabbing his penis and balls every time I change him. Lately he is even reaching down the sides to grab his butt cheeks. When I change a poopy diaper I have to hold his hands out of the way because he's all about grabbing it. So yesterday he must've reached down and grabbed a piece of poop before I could grab his hands. Buuuuut, I didn't realize it until I finished the diaper change, looked up, and he has a weird look on his face. He's sticking his tongue out and looking at his pacifier. Yep, there's a small piece of poop on his hand and lip, and smeared on his pacifier. Dude, I don't think I've ever sanitized so quickly! Ugh so distusting! Anything gross happen in your house lately?

Re: OMG poop in mouth!

• Options
    Nooooooooooo.  THat's horrible.
    James has been a real bear lately with diaper and clothing changes.  THe clothing changes I can handle, but the poopy diaper ones are horrible - he doesn't reach down there much but he immediately wants to roll onto his tummy and into a crawl position, and that doesn't work so well with a poop-filled diaper down beneath him. So gross. Yesterday it got on his foot, his leg... and of course the next movement is that he wants to crawl away. I nearly started crying I was so frustrated yesterday!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker   

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    The first time William pooped in the tub I didn't notice until I saw some on his chin. 99% sure he tried to eat it. :-&
    "As soon as I saw you I knew an adventure was going to happen." ~Winnie the Pooh
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My LO is the same way.  I don't understand the fascination with grabbing down there the second the diaper comes off, lol. I tried distracting him with a toy but the toy just gets poop on it. Ugh! :-&
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"