Multiples
Options

Twin Z pillow or two boppys?

Does anyone use this, specifically for bottle feeding? I'm interested in the Twin Z but it's SO expensive. I'm wondering if I'll get just as much out of two boppy's? I already have one and my friend is selling me hers for cheap. But if I won't get the same benefit than I'll splurge for this pillow. Just not sure. How did you bottle feed your twins? Did you use this? TIA!

Re: Twin Z pillow or two boppys?

• Options
    Thank you, I was looking for personal experience! Adorable pics!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Welcome! I have used a single boppy (we were given one), and I don't like that it is a "c" shape and can't clip closed. My boys tend to slip down and crunch their necks. In the twin Z they don't move at all, even when they wiggle.

I would actually like a 2nd twin z to use as a junker (travel, outside) or to put in one of their cribs for nap time. Twin z is kind of bulky and hard to move around while holding a baby or two.
    image    image    image    image

• Options
    I have made out ok with 2 boppies. Looking at those pics, the twin z looks good. They will wiggle and slouch like pp said. However I do like facing them towards each other sometimes. Or me using one in the bedroom & DH having other in living room. If a receiving blanket is laid over the boppy It can help with the slouching.
  • Options
    When we bottle fed, it was always in a bouncer. Person feeding can sit in the middle and feed a baby on either side.

I did have one boppy from my singleton and I used that when nursing one or as sitting support when they were learning to sit.

I use a MBF to tandem, so no experience w the twin z.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"