Single Parents
Options

I know yall will understand....help!

Ryan is driving me crazy with messages like: 

WHERE DID I SIGN A AGREEMENT WHEN I STUCK MY PENIS INSIDE YOU TO SAY IM LEGALLY BINDED TO PAY FOR YOUR BABY. NOPE makes no fucking sense.. esp when you knew my answer in the very beginnging." 

attitude. sucks right? what if i was trying to take you to court for money you dont technically owe? ive never asked for anything other then her safety and that is still in question seeing as i never seen your house never seen your parents never seen antyhing. i am not going to be there for you when you go down to that fucking zoo of a court room. I will end it

realize the shitstorm your about to embark over 25% of my pay? ill give you 25% of my pay if thats what you want. but going through this fucking system IS STUPID. I HAVE NEVER HAD PROBLEM GIVING MONEY AWAY...
you know that ive paid for your gas before, ive put the gas into it. you dont care about lilana you just want my money man, you dont care that her father is going to kill himself if you do this. you dont care. i am going to rot in prison because of YOU  go fuck someone else for a baby.... ... then maybe you wont have to work anymore.. just sit at home get fat and watch tv and eat cheetos and 'raise' a kid

believe in supporting you fully rebecca. I owe you decades of graditute. you were ready to have a child. i was not. clearly its been looking like that. Yeah i am dead beat mother fucker that you want to step and spit on. but doesnt mean you have to do it. I cant express to you how torn up ive been. I walked yesterday with a backpack for like 10 miles. cause i wanted to run away. But guess what, i couldnt. i couldnt jump off the bridge either ((scared of heights)) but i didnt. but the day i dont show up to court. is the day i die along with lilanas father, along with everyone around her. This is SERIOUS shit. this isnt some oh im mad at him so i gotta get back at him. I KNOW your mad and i know you wish i better, but i really am. I am better then 9/10 guys out there and you know it. 

Please do not fight with me anymore it doesnt solve shit. except me breaking shit or punching a brick wall (ive done that alot) to a point my knuckles bleeeeeeeeeed. I stay up SUPER late depressed, and wake up super early and it all starts again. So please mind yourself when you say your the only one hurting here. I am really talking from my heart here and i want you just picture me behind bars for 17 years. Cause you know ill do it. Love you two girls have a good night. 

ugh...fucking bipolar much??? SHIT. I can't take this anymore!!! He's also sent me videos on "child support scam" and youtube videos on men who kill themselves b/c of child support payments. I wish I could be a bitch and say "I'll gladly push you off the bridge" but it's just not in me! I'm too nice and he knows it. :( He keeps emailing me over and over and over again.....

Liliana Seraphina born 9/5/2103

Re: I know yall will understand....help!

• Options
    What?!?! Why does he keep saying he will go to jail? Has he ever threatened you or L?
    I would not respond to any if his emails or text messages. At all. Ever. I know that is so much easier said than done but he is BSC.
    And the oscar goes to.....dun..dun..dun...dun...
  • Options
    MrsLynnyD said:
    What?!?! Why does he keep saying he will go to jail? Has he ever threatened you or L? I would not respond to any if his emails or text messages. At all. Ever. I know that is so much easier said than done but he is BSC. And the oscar goes to.....dun..dun..dun...dun...
    @MrsLynnyD In his head, he thinks the court is automatically going to throw him in jail for not paying child support. He already has a felony on his record, so that doesn't help I guess. 
    Liliana Seraphina born 9/5/2103

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    First things first, there should be a way to block his emails. Talk to your lawyer show him the emails he sends you, get your lawyers blessing to do so. Because all your ex is doing is trying to manaipulate you and your emotions do not let him.

Your daughter deserves the financial support of both parents.

My other suggestion is file for. Ceast and dissist order. Your ex isnt proving dangerous but that should stop the emails if you dont think you can block him
  • Options
    Holy what the flying fuck?! The fuck is wrong with this guy?!

Dude, that's awful. That's kind of how BD treated me until I stopped enabling that behavior (I mean, by no longer "talking him down"). Now he barely says anything to me. But it sounds like these messages are unprovoked. Shitty. :(
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    tig594tig594 member
    Yeah, you definitely need to stop responding to him.  He wants your pity and your attention and you're giving it to him.  I know how you feel, though.  I stopped responding to BD completely and still got this text this morning.  And he's not even drinking!

"Have your new man take care of Aria.  I'll never have nothing to do with you ever again. U got caught.  Bye"

Um, ok.  He must have went by the house this morning on his way to work, which he does because he's a stalker, and seen the line of men waiting outside my door while I was desperately trying to haul myself out of bed with an upset stomach, a headache, allergies, and a severe case of the Mondays.  Fucking douchebags.  Cut this dude off because if you don't he'll NEVER stop!
  • Options
    @Tig594 your ex is a crazy son of a bitch
  • Options
    tig594tig594 member
    lol.  You're telling me?  If you only knew.  I could keep you entertained for hours just telling the shit he pulled when I was pregnant.  And you should read the police report from the last time he was arrested for the DUI.  He was stalking me when it happened.

That is why threads like this one drive me crazy.  No offense meant at all because I KNOW how hard it is to deal with crazy BDs, but all these women who feel sorry for these assholes need a wake up call.  Seriously, ladies.  Wake the fuck up and learn how to be happy on your own or go find a man who is worthy of you.  These assholes will bleed you dry if you let them.  MOVE ON.  These dudes are not your problem!  You are just making it worse by continuing to communicate with them.
  • Options
    @Tig594 a-freaking-men i have no sympathy for girls who let their exes walk all over them. For the record @inthelost i dont believe your letting ryan take advantage. But hes obviousley learned how to manipulate you and you need to protect yourself by blocking him and getting a cease and desisst order.

I say cease and dessist because a this isnt protection from abuse/restraining order level(yet) but a no contact is also a different beast typically ordered by a judge
  • Options
    He's straight up crazy. He is grasping at straws and trying so hard to manipulate you. Document, and ignore. XOXO girly!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Throwing leaves <3
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"