International Bumpies
Options

Intro to this board :)

Hi Everyone!  I've been with my BMB October '14 since the bfp but as time creeps closer I'm starting to have lots more international questions.  My husband and I are in Geneva, Switzerland and I'd love to trade info with anyone else in Switzerland or France near Geneva.  Basic things like, best baby stores, best way to import from the US or UK, when you're taking the baby back for a passport, etc.  I did already join a meet-up group in the city here, but since this is a more US centered board I'm hoping to chat specifically with other US ladies.  Otherwise I look forward to commiserating about the challenges of having a baby abroad in a different language and culture - good luck to us all! :)

ETA: I notice that the postings on this board aren't as frequent so feel free to PM me or quote me so that I know to come over.  :-c

Native NYC-ers living in Switzerland - First time parents - 36 + 37

TTC: 8 Months / BFP: 2/8/2014 / EDD: 10/20/2014  

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Intro to this board :)

• Options
    archi35 said:

Hi Everyone!  I've been with my BMB October '14 since the bfp but as time creeps closer I'm starting to have lots more international questions.  My husband and I are in Geneva, Switzerland and I'd love to trade info with anyone else in Switzerland or France near Geneva.  Basic things like, best baby stores, best way to import from the US or UK, when you're taking the baby back for a passport, etc.  I did already join a meet-up group in the city here, but since this is a more US centered board I'm hoping to chat specifically with other US ladies.  Otherwise I look forward to commiserating about the challenges of having a baby abroad in a different language and culture - good luck to us all! :)

ETA: I notice that the postings on this board aren't as frequent so feel free to PM me or quote me so that I know to come over.  :-c

Hello! American living in Eastern Europe with our first son born here.
  • Options
    Hey! We lived in Geneva in 2011 and 2012 and our DD was born there!! Ask away! I'll share everything I remember!

Where do you live? We lived in Plainpalais of Rue de Carouge right next to the traffic circle.

Miss that place lots...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"