May 2014 Moms

Oh the drool!!!

Maycee will be 7 weeks Sunday and has been drooling so much for the last few days I've had to put a bib on her or she soaks her clothes! I hate to see when she starts teething! Anybody else dealing with this yet?

Re: Oh the drool!!!

• My LO is 5wks and the only drool I deal with is when he sucks on my arm. Haha
  • Yes! This just started the last few days. I had to put a bib on dd too. She'll be 5 weeks on Monday. That's way too young to be teething, right?

M14 January Siggy Challenge: Resolution I have no intention of keeping...SHOPPING LESS!

TTC: 8/13; BFP: 9/11/13; EDD: 5/15/14
    DD Born @ 40+4

image   image image image image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Junebug060609Junebug060609 member
    edited June 2014

Yes! This just started the last few days. I had to put a bib on dd too. She'll be 5 weeks on Monday. That's way too young to be teething, right?

In most cases, yes. It is usually around 2-4 months that some of the glands start going. Namely the saliva and tear ones. They can be kinda out of control at first.

BFP#2 2.5.11 (EDD 10.15.11) DS born 9.28.11

BFP#4 8.27.13 (EDD 5.6.14) DD born 4.23.14

Lilypie - (2llN)

Lilypie - (2L9u)

My Recipe Blog
    ~All AL'ers welcome~

• Speaking of tears, i read somewhere that babies don't make tears until they are several weeks old, but my LO has been shedding tears since she was born. She doesn't make them with every type of cry, but if she is actually distressed (not just whining) then they flow.

And she is almost 5 weeks and has also started drooling. I forgot to ask the pediatrician yesterday if that meant teeth were coming soon. Uh oh!

Isabella & Julian & and now #3!
  • Yes! This just started the last few days. I had to put a bib on dd too. She'll be 5 weeks on Monday. That's way too young to be teething, right?

In most cases, yes. It is usually around 2-4 months that some of the glands start going. Namely the saliva and tear ones. They can be kinda out of control at first.

That makes sense. I did notice the other day she had tears when she got mad. My other two kids didnt get teeth until almost a year old so I would be shocked if that's what it is!
  • csgtvcsgtv member
    edited November 2014
  • DD1 drooled so bad.she would go threw a bib every 30 min.this lasted
    Till about 5 months.got her first tooth at 12 months.may not be teeth some kids just drool,this one thank goodness does not.
  • This is us! 6.5 wks and the drool/bubbles is out of control. She also has one tear duct starting to work which makes me sad. I thought I had more time before the tears came :(
    Married 5/5/12 ~ Miscarried @ 6wks 7/1/13 ~ Has Pacemaker ~ Due May 7th
  • I forgot to mention on the tears, DD2 started shedding tears while i was in recovery room.she started crying and out flowed the tears.i asked the nurse the same thing,i thought they didnt come till later.nope each one is different.broke my heart already.
  • No drooling here. DD will be 6 weeks on Wednesday. I noticed some tears today. No full out running down her cheeks, but you could see it in her eyes.

Lilypie Maternity tickers

My Hooligans.....Samuel Brice-Fritzgerald (6/30/10) and Payton Elizabeth (7/23/08)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

FEB SIGGY CHALLENGE
    favorite wedding picture
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"