Preemies

AW: My little 35 weeker is one tomorrow!

From 5 lbs 15 oz to about 18 pounds now, she has grown so much. This time last year I was trying to sleep in a hospital bed because I had an u/s in the morning to determine if my fluid level had went up enough to go home. Well we found out it didn't so I had my beautiful baby girl at about 10:10 in the morning by c-section. They cleaned her up and took her to the nursery right away for oxygen. I couldn't see her until about an hour or so later. I got to hold her once before they took her to the transporter to go to the best children's hospital. It was about an hour away from our house. I stayed at our local hospital for 2 more days and then got discharged and went to see my baby right away. That's the first 2 pictures. The next 2 pictures are from this past Monday during her one year photo shoot. She spent 34 days in the NICU, and those days were the hardest of my life. Now she's happy, healthy, and super smart!
Lilypie - (4VBD)
Kira Otter

Re: AW: My little 35 weeker is one tomorrow!

• Happy birthday! It's amazing how far they come, isn't it?

My 30-weeker will be one in a little over a month and I still can't wrap my head around it sometimes.

Have a good day celebrating :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"