May 2014 Moms

Boba 3G owners??

I can't find my user manual/guide thingy. At what weight do you no longer need to have the bottom rolled up? I feel like DS is too tall and is half hanging out of the top. DS1 does too when I have it the regular way for him but he's 17 months and not so floppy. DS2 is around 12ish lbs and last height we had was 21" at his nb visit, I'm sure he's longer now.

Anniversary 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  
Congrats to my GP Sister from another mister Bruinsbabe!!

Re: Boba 3G owners??

• It's 10 lbs for my 4g. They're prob the same. However, DD is over that, and I tried her with the bottom open and she wasn't comfortable, so I left it closed for now. I imagine if they are comefortable and their airway is open, that is more important than the exact weight.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• I think I'm gonna try to flip it back to normal and see how he does. I can't wait for him to be big enough for a back carry. It's so much easier to have them behind you!

Anniversary 

• Loading the player...
  • It is 10lbs for the 3G I looked it up after my dd did a huge stretch and stretched her legs completely out of the bottom of the snapped in panel. Freaked me out since my middle NEVER did anything like that!! I'll just add the panel is unsnapped but her legs are still tucked in and she seems a lot more comfortable.
  • It is 10lbs for the 3G I looked it up after my dd did a huge stretch and stretched her legs completely out of the bottom of the snapped in panel. Freaked me out since my middle NEVER did anything like that!! I'll just add the panel is unsnapped but her legs are still tucked in and she seems a lot more comfortable.

Hell I never needed to snap it up then! Thanks ladies!

Anniversary 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"