Success after IF

**TJ1979**

Is DH back yet? How are you holding up with the girls on your own? Hope it's been easier than you expected. Thinking of you!
image DS 7.6.2011 TTC#2

Re: **TJ1979**

• TJ1979TJ1979 member
    Hi Cwhit! Thanks for thinking of me. Night 1 was awful! E cried for half an hour, then woke up every 30 min crying. And P was typical 3 week growth spurt and was on my boob or screaming from 5-10.
    Night 2 was amazing! I had both kids asleep by 8:30, did dishes, laundry, cleaned the house some, and even had some frozen yogurt and tv time!
    Night 3 was 50/50. E did great, but P had a terrible night. She ended up in bed with me for the all-night booby buffet.
    Mh will be home this afternoon. And we all survived. I know it'll get better each time, but I'm still not looking forward to more travel.

How are you dear? You look fantastical! You feeling ok? Getting everything ready?
    TTC with PCOS since November 2009
    IUI#1 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP, m/c
    IUI#2 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 5-9) = BFN
    IUI#3 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP!
    beta #1 11/23 = 270, P4 = 75
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    Our daughter E was born 7/29/2012!
    Surprise, our 2nd daughter P was born 5/22/14!
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    imageimageimage
  • Well I'm glad your DH gets home today. Hopefully he'll lend a quick hand to give you some rest instead of playing the "I'm tired from my trip" card which my DH does a lot after work.
    I'm glad you survived and got a great evening in there, you go mama!

As for me I'm doing pretty well. Getting anxious for baby of course.
    I haven't really been getting any rest. It's kind of a joke really when people say to rest before baby. I've been doing lots of activities during the day with DS and sleep is basically non existent at night.
    I was having contractions all Tuesday night but they stopped and haven't had anything since.
    With DS I had a scheduled external version and induction date at 39 weeks so this is different territory for me! Also, DS's bday is July 6 and we're planning on a party for him so I'm hoping this baby got the memo and comes on time ;)
    image DS 7.6.2011 TTC#2
  • Loading the player...
  • TJ1979TJ1979 member
    What is your actual due date? I had so many days of contractions and thinking it was going to be the real deal so many times with P, but she took her sweet time. I had her in 41 days on the dot, actually during my scheduled 41 week appt time. Haha. I guess she wanted to keep things convenient for my OB.
    What are you doing for his party? I hope you have lots of help lined up!!
    TTC with PCOS since November 2009
    IUI#1 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP, m/c
    IUI#2 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 5-9) = BFN
    IUI#3 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP!
    beta #1 11/23 = 270, P4 = 75
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    Our daughter E was born 7/29/2012!
    Surprise, our 2nd daughter P was born 5/22/14!
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    imageimageimage
  • My due date is the 26th so I still have at least a week. I'm thinking I'm gonna be overdue though... When I got pregnant I never got a positive opk which leads me to think I ovulated really late but my OB said I've always measured right on track for the 26th.

We are having his party at pump it up, 5 mins from our house. I already told DH he's gonna have to step it up! And.... I totally know it's possible I'd still be in the hospital but we'll work it out. Luckily all our family lives very close!
    image DS 7.6.2011 TTC#2
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"