Multiples
Options

Edema

jmc1110jmc1110 member
edited June 2014 in Multiples

Swelling is terrible! My feet are bruised and swollen all the way up to my ankles. I called my doctor but just waiting on a call back. I just don't want this swelling to become something more severe. Also contractions were 13 mins apart yesterday but died off in the afternoon. Today they are sporadic and not as close. Any experience with this?

Thanks in advance!

edit: the 1st half of my sentence is missing.

imageimage

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Edema

• Options
    @antherdreamer Thanks! I'll try to stay nearby a bathroom. Water is going straight thru me lol

imageimage

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I started having edema right at 29 weeks, and it's only gotten worse.  I'm swollen from my toes to my knees.  It's better first thing in the morning, but gets bad again pretty quickly.  It's really uncomfortable, but totally normal.  My blood pressure has remained normal, and I've had no protein in my urine.

I dropped about a week ago and now I have a super sexy pocket of edema on the underside of my bump.  It makes leaning over super hard and sitting like a lady is impossible.

No experience with contractions yet.  I agree with PP that you should be drinking tons of water for both issues.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I didn't have much during my pregnancy but the day after my csection it came with a vengeance. I got no advise though... I wish I could fund something that would work.
  • Options
    zazu13zazu13 member
    I started having edema at week 31. At first it was just my feet but eventually was my whole lower half. I couldnt wear any shoe or my pants. I had protein in my urine by week 33 and blood pressure skyrocketed week 34. I was miserable and gained 20lbs in 4 weeks. I was induced for pre-E at 34+6.. Babies were ok and I lost all the weight shortly after delivery. Hang in there!

IVF #1 Sep '11 - canceled poor response

IVF #2 Nov '11  8R/8M/4F 3dt x2 - chemical

IVF #3 April '12  11R/6M/4F 3dt x2 - m/c

FET #1 Aug 2012  3dt x2 - BFN

**new RE**

IVF #4 Jan '13 BFN 11R/6M/6F 5dt x2 - BFN

IVF #5 July '13 16R/10M/10F 5dt x2 + 1 frostie

9dp5dt Beta 1 = 344!! 16dp5dt. Beta 2 = 4822 7wk u/s= 2 heartbeats!

Twin girls! 3/6/14

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"