August 2013 Moms

Fffc

Anything to confess?

Re: Fffc

• I don't think Ryan Gosling is all that hot. He's good looking sure...but not anywhere near the top of my list in hotness.
  • ludaliludali member
    LokiLahve said:
    I don't think Ryan Gosling is all that hot. He's good looking sure...but not anywhere near the top of my list in hotness.
    AMEN!!!!!!!!!  There are many famous men I say "why?" to, and he is one of them!  Sorry, Channing Tatum is also on my list.
  • Loading the player...
  • I am having an extremely difficult time not blowing at people who post incessantly about impending 1st birthday parties (favors, food, location, outfits, etc). I just want it to be September already so this nonsense is over.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I have one from something I started doing this week. :-S The weather has been really hot here. The other day, LO fell asleep on the way home from daycare (my sister's house), so I drove around to let him sleep for maybe 20 or 30 minutes. It was hot outside and my car sat in the sun all day at work, but I had the AC blasting. When we got home, it was apparent the AC wasn't doing enough (blocked by rear-facing car seat). He woke up bright red and absolutely drenched in sweat. It scared the shit out of me.

So, I now leave my car running, idling and polluting the atmosphere, with the AC blasting while I go inside for 10 minutes to pick him up. Every day, the car's been cool as a cucumber when I put him in.

• My Fffc: DD may or may not have stolen a my little pony while at target. I gave it to her to play with while shopping. Forgot to put it back. It was like $3.99.
  • Here's my FFFC: I think @ludali and @LokiLahve (I SEE YOU TOO, @kwrecks!) are dirty filthy liars for not thinking Ryan Gosling (and Channing Tatum) is freaking hot. ;) How can you not want that?! :P 
    To be fair, I have REALLY weird taste in men. (Seth Rogen anyone?)  I go for the chubby, hairy men.  Except Channing Tatum, because I think he's damn sexy.

Anniversary

• kwrecks said:
    Here's my FFFC: I think @ludali and @LokiLahve (I SEE YOU TOO, @kwrecks!) are dirty filthy liars for not thinking Ryan Gosling (and Channing Tatum) is freaking hot. ;) How can you not want that?! :P 
    To be fair, I have REALLY weird taste in men. (Seth Rogen anyone?)  I go for the chubby, hairy men.  Except Channing Tatum, because I think he's damn sexy.
    @kwrecks I have a weird taste in men too. I think Seth Rogen is cute. I think a lot of it has to do with personality too. If they are funny, thats even better!

• nnikki10 said:
    My Fffc: DD may or may not have stolen a my little pony while at target. I gave it to her to play with while shopping. Forgot to put it back. It was like $3.99.
    Do you have to arrest yourself? :-/
    Haha I prob should!! I should arrest dd. She went in with the intention of stealing that horse.
    You're just an accomplice, right? ;) You handed her the horse and drove the get away car :) 

• Yesterday I cooked a package of bacon with the intention of making broccoli salad last night. Instead i watched OITNB with DH and today I think I've snacked on about 5 pieces of the bacon as I work from home. At this rate I should cook another batch...but not until someone else is here to keep me from snacking some more.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Check out a product called (I think) Noggle. It's highly recommended on Car seats for the Littles. It's like a hose thing that you hook up to your vents and blows your AC into the back of the car.
    Thanks! It's a little expensive, but it would probably work well. And LO would probably love playing with it too. :)

• nnikki10 said:
    My Fffc: DD may or may not have stolen a my little pony while at target. I gave it to her to play with while shopping. Forgot to put it back. It was like $3.99.
    I accidentally stole a package of dried rosemary from the grocery store a few months back.  I was shopping with LO using his Snap-n-Go basket as my "cart".  I put the little spice package in the cup holder and everything else was in the basket.  After I checked out and was already at my car unloading everything, I realized the spice was still in the cup holder.  Oops.  It was a $2 thing and I was too lazy to go back for that.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"