Babies on the Brain
Options

Baby's birthday

Has anyone considered what month they wanted to start trying based on the baby's potential birthday? I know that the number of things that could alter the date is unfathomable, but no harm in trying? ;)

Re: Baby's birthday

• Options
    I have thought that fall is the best season since my birthday is in September but at this point I'd be happy with a baby born in any month.  I think it's pretty close to impossible to plan for a baby to be born in a certain month.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers 

• Options
    I'd prefer a spring baby, but I really don't care.  I realize I can't time it, so it probably isn't worth trying!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yeah. We have two fall/winter babies and two summer babies. When we start trying again we'll start shooting for spring. If it happens quickly that's cool, if not, whatever.
  • Options

i had to consider it for my brothers wedding. i live far away from them, and did not want to have a due date close to their wedding so that i would not miss it.

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Options
    Not really.  I already have a January and a September baby.  I'd prefer a spring baby but I suspect most people would.  But really I'd be happy to have another baby in any month any day.  
  • Options
    I would prefer not to have one in Nov-Feb because DH is so busy with work and travels a lot during that time. We will most likely TTA to attempt to avoid those months but babies come early and you can't control everything.
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Love: March 2010  Marriage: July 2013  Debt Free: October 2014  TTC: April 2015
     BFP: April 10, 2016 EDD: December 19, 2016 Team Blue!
    Oscar born November 20, 2016 at 35w6d

• Options
    I would take a baby born any month.
  • Options
    I would take any month for baby to be born. I have to say I am aiming for a late spring/summer birthday since I am a teacher, but I will be happy no matter when it happens

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Any day of the year will do for me.  I guess there's always something to consider at every point of the year.  I have a few teacher friends who try to time their births for vacations, but I imagine it's very hard to get right, when you take into consideration actually getting pregnant and how babies can come at unexpected times.  
  • Options
    We're not currently TTC, but ideally I'd like to not have a baby around the holidays. We have DH's birthday, our anniversary, DD's birthday, Thanksgiving, SIL's birthday, 3 friends birthdays, Christmas and then my birthday and another friend's birthday.

I'll take a baby any month and when we start trying we're not going to stop trying when it might result in a November/December baby. Just in a perfect world where people have babies when they want them without any infertility problems at all.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

With our first we were hoping for a summer birthday so I could be on maternity leave during summer (i'm a teacher).  We lucked out and got pregnant right away and had a june baby.

with this one, it took a lot longer to get PG, so we are  happy with whatever.  This one will be a January birthday, not ideal, but whatever

A kiss he will never forget- Disney World 2014

Pregnancy Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"