3rd Trimester

changing OB doc

Hello guys! I am now 28 weeks pregnant with my first but I was planning on changing my OB doc. Am I too late to choose another one? Because everytime I go there for my appointment, she's always like in a hurry to leave. I went to my appointment this week, and I told her that I experienced a severe abdominal pain one night. She just told me to go to labor and delivery if it happens again. Any advice is appreciated.

Best Answer

Re: changing OB doc

• Sounds pretty typical to me. Don't know what else you wanted her to say about the pain. Anyway, if you want more time and attention a midwife is generally the way to go.
  • Loading the player...
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I think you can change if you want to. It's totally up to you and what you are comfortable with.

The practice I chose is really big and I have not seen the same resident or OB twice. This actually started to kind of bug me (I only had ONE doctor when I delivered my daughter) so I requested all my last appointments be with just one person. So, I scheduled ALL the rest of my appointments with a doctor I haven't even met yet. Hopefully I like this person.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"