C-sections
Options

body wraps for the "shelf"- any experiences?

has anyone used the body wraps to help with the pp shelf? i am 6 months pp and mine is just not budging. i didnt want to use the belly bandit bc i thought i could get rid of it on my own but i guess not. just seeing if anyone has had any experiences or if all that stuff is just a waste of money.

Re: body wraps for the "shelf"- any experiences?

• Options
    Someone on here mentioned these underwear called "C-Panty"s and I looked it up yesterday, seems like something I might try for this. I am only 3 weeks out so I hope my tummy goes down more and flattens back out (not sure how long it takes if I am only 3 weeks past delivery now) but they also seemed like something I wanted to try for my discomfort and pain on the incision area. Looks like they do what my binder does but in a *much* more comfortable way. And the binder has to go *over* my underwear which is a pain, whereas the C-Panty would *be* the underwear.

Only drawback seems to be having to spend $40 on 1 pair of underwear to try them :(
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I used C-Panties and I have no shelf. I started at 2w PP and wore them from then out. I'm not sure if it was just luck that I didn't get one or that the C-Panty worked.
    Their website says even if you start using them late, they can still help as changes are still going on beneath the skin for up to 12 months PP.
    I'd say it wouldn't hurt to give them a shot.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    So now I am thinking I will order the C Panty tonight, but I read a review that said if you are petite they don't fit right end the small size doesn't compress enough. Can anyone attest to that? I really need something ASAP. I am 4' 11" and with the weight I have lost so far I am about 125 lbs. I really want them to work, this binder doesn't fit right anymore (I think because I am petite it stopped fitting right too, i have to wrap it so far around to be tight and try to secure it to my BACK almost it itches SO bad) and I desperately need some support.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Nekotaru said:

So now I am thinking I will order the C Panty tonight, but I read a review that said if you are petite they don't fit right end the small size doesn't compress enough. Can anyone attest to that? I really need something ASAP. I am 4' 11" and with the weight I have lost so far I am about 125 lbs. I really want them to work, this binder doesn't fit right anymore (I think because I am petite it stopped fitting right too, i have to wrap it so far around to be tight and try to secure it to my BACK almost it itches SO bad) and I desperately need some support.

A small would probably work for you, I ordered a small and had to go to medium (I'm 5' 4" and was around 140 2w PP).
    They have a size chart online if you want to be sure.
  • Options
    i will have to try this! has anyone out there that has used this had success if you started late? (i am already 6 months pp)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"