Late Term and Child Loss
Options

Taking a little break...

Hey ladies!

I know I haven't been around much and I feel terrible. It takes everything I have to try to stay positive in the aftermath of loss and the struggle of TTC again. We have been spending a lot of time up north (where we don't have wifi) so it's been hard to try to get on here. I have noticed however, that my lighter use on here, I have been feeling a tad bit...lighter. I'm sorry I have missed welcoming some new ladies here and unfortunately know I will again. I will be back in occasionally but not daily like before. If anyone else would like to pick up the "Faith Friday" (I know, I've been slacking on that too) that would be wonderful!

Love you ladies and praying for you all daily and will continue to send big hugs and good thoughts to all of you.

Re: Taking a little break...

• Options
    Ticker warning

I'm sorry for your loss. I can understand needing to separate yourself from this board. I am a very new member and it was hard to join. I imagine you'll get all the support you need, and then naturally feel like you need it less and less. That's a good thing.

I have yet to learn all the ins and outs of this board but I imagine that like with any grief community, you participate in hopes of not needing the extra support in the future. So I am going to say good for you! Sounds like you are in a better place right now, and it gives me hope for myself.

Good luck in TTC. I'm not able to yet but once I'm cleared, I'll be there as well.
  • Options
    I've been thinking about taking a break, too.  Best wishes and good luck on your TTC journey.  Hope to "see" you around!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    have a nice and relaxing break...do what you need to you.  we'll be thinking about you.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

8/12-Suprise BFP- Sweet Bunny Born Sleeping 11/21/12 (19 weeks)

-5/7/13- MMC (8 Weeks)

11/6/13- BO discovered at 7 weeks- natural MC 11/25/13

8/14- Surpise IF dx...low AMH (.24)- moving on to IVF

IVF #1- 11/14- 6R5M4F=2 perfect frosties

12/19/14- FET of 2 embabies = BFP!!!  One Little Bean EDD: 9/3/15

Everyone Welcome.

• Options
    Do what you need to do sweetie. We will miss you around here and will welcome you back when you are ready.
    Lilypie - (qptF)

"Elsie Irene was born sleeping at 35w 6d on December 8, 2012. Mommy and Daddy miss you sweet girl."

• Options
    (((Hugs))) sweetie do what is best for you

Image and video hosting by TinyPic   image image

My Blog

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

BFP# 1 7/7/12 Beautiful DD born still at 36 weeks 5 days on 3/2/13
    Diagnosed with PCOS in 2005. Started Metformin July 2013

BFP # 2 8/7/14 EDD 4/22/15
    Please be our rainbow!!

**All AL Welcome**

• Options
    I have been on a lot less as well just taking some breathes as I get closer to my EDD but I do plan to stay connected and when I need these amazing women it helps- xoxo
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"