October 2012 Moms
Options

Growing Pains?

Yesterday Bailey started randomly pointing to her right leg and whining and saying "ouch, leg hurts!" There aren't any marks there and I don't remember her doing anything to hurt it. She grabs her knee and her foot. She's done it a few times over the past 24 hours and it's so sudden when she does. She'll be fine one second and start yelling the next.

Could this be "growing pains"? She's been asking for and drinking milk non stop lately.

Anyone else going through this?

Re: Growing Pains?

• Options
    I gave in called the docs (because they're awesome and I can call and talk to a real person/doc anytime and it's nbd) after getting her down for nap was so tough because she kept crying and saying "leg hurts, knees, hurts" and they said that it's probably just her being sore from running around so much, especially now that the weathers nicer. He said to keep an eye out for swelling or a fever and if I see it call right away. He also said if she's still complaining Monday to call.

My poor little munchkin. Teething and sore legs :(

• Options
    I just want to say that I'm incredibly jealous that B can tell you what hurts! I don't think my girls even know what a knee is, let alone tell me that it hurts! I sure hope the little darling feels better soon. I think it could be a combination of growing pains and sore muscles. Tylenol and lots of snuggles!  

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    B is super chatty, i don't know if it's a blessing or a curse. Lol

• Options
    I hope she feels better soon. Wesley just tells me "ouchy" a lot but can't tell me what is ouchy though.

• Options
    And the fever starts. 99.9. Fuck. I'm getting scared now :( the office is closed. Ahhhh

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"