Babies on the Brain
Options

Newbie: TTC after 7 years

I am new to the bump, but my DH and I are TTC for the first time since we got married 6/16/07.  I'm SOOOO excited, and SOOO nervous.  I've been charting my BBT for 3 months, and have been using OPKs for 2 months.  I should ovulate some time in the next week, and take a pregnancy test around July 4th.  I have babies on the brain and could use (and want to give) all the well wishes from/to my fellow TTCers. :)  Happy baby-making everyone!
Me (29), DH (30), Married 6/16/07
#1: BFP 8/02/14, EDD 4/11/15

~~TEAM GREEN~~

BabyFruit Ticker   

****** April '15 January Siggy Challenge: Exercise/Workout Fails ****** image

Re: Newbie: TTC after 7 years

• Options
    Congratulations on being on the same page as your DH! Even with the charting, OPK's, etc just don't be discouraged if you don't get pregnant right away. Enjoy yourselves and don't put stress on yourselves. My DH and I were together eight year's when we decided to start TTC and it took us two years to finally conceive. Statistically it takes a healthy couple a year to conceive. Hope you get your BFP quick. In the meantime enjoy the advice from all these awesome Lady's. This is a great group of woman who have become good friends and great cheerleaders!
        BFP: 2/24/14 | EDD: 10/22/14 (triplets) 
    US (with RE) 3/24/2014 (two healthy HB), US (with OB) 3/31/2014 (three healthy heartbeats)

US (with RE) 4/7/14 No Heartbeats :(  | D&C 4/8/14
    BFP#2: 10/22/14 | (beta  #1 75, beta # 2 219) | EDD 7/3/15 ~*Please be our RAINBOW*~
    DX: MTHFR hetero C677T

• Options
    Jags8Jags8 member
    Welcome! Come join us over on the TTGP board! It's nice to have the 2WW and W2O threads to talk about where you are in your cycle, rather than starting your own thread every time you have a question, comment, or concern.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    No, Whitney, I've been using the Ovia app...

~~TEAM GREEN~~

BabyFruit Ticker   

• Options
    lol, but I have 3 months of data in there!

~~TEAM GREEN~~

BabyFruit Ticker   

• Options
    LoboBum said:
    lol, but I have 3 months of data in there!
    You can add info to FF retroactively, so just transfer it over.  :)
    No longer posting on The Bump due to the appalling misconduct of the staff and of its parent company, the XO Group. Four thousand  active, engaged members do not represent "a few bad apples" and we are not trolls.
  • Options
    @Bonzo2011 yes, those are my kitties!  They are Tonkinese which is a special breed that is half Siamese and half Burmese. :)

~~TEAM GREEN~~

BabyFruit Ticker   

• Options
    LoboBum said:

I love ovia. I prefer it over FF. I think it's more user friendly and aesthetically pleasing lol.
  • Options
    @cmelliott‌ I agree!

~~TEAM GREEN~~

BabyFruit Ticker   

• Options
    cmelliottcmelliott member
    edited June 2014
    cmelliott said:
    I love ovia. I prefer it over FF. I think it's more user friendly and aesthetically pleasing lol.
    Pretty doesn't matter as much as accuracy.  FF is much better that way (and its plenty user friendly).  Now tell me, which do you think is more important?
    Each person has their preferences. I don't like how "clinical" FF looks. I also have a hard time navigating their app. Ovia also have cool updates with information on TTC, although that doesn't apply to me personally. Ovia has always been easier for me to use so I've stuck with it. I also tried kindara and preferred that over FF.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"