November 2013 Moms

Ok now I feel like we need this thread ...

... because I am not the only one whose mind went there with @melisx33's post.

How did you lose IT?

Am I the only one who waited til I was married?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Ok now I feel like we need this thread ...

• My mind totally went there too!

me... High School, the night of graduation, with my boyfriend at the time.  I was 17.  We had been dating for a few months and then dated for 4 years.
    January siggy challenge: winter weather fails

• My husband and I are high school sweethearts. I told my mom I was staying at a friends and stayed over his house when his parents were away senior year. He got food poisoning and threw up all night, we had to wait until morning. Not so romantic. Is the first time ever romantic?
  • Loading the player...
  • I was way too young, 14. My BF at the time had been my friend for a couple years before we started dating. I didn't like it and didn't sleep with him again, even though we dated for another 3 years.

• I was 17, in my bedroom... to DH... yep... he's the one and only...
  • I was 14 with my 19 year old bf. He was freaking huge so it hurt like hell. I ended up with some injuries and so it hurt for a long time afterwards (about 1 year). We dated a few more months after that. He ended up in prison. (Not because of me)
  • I was 17, almost 18, with the boyfriend I had at the time.  We ended up dating for 3 years I think (that was SO long ago).  Once I moved to college, I wanted to get rid of him, I was tired of his crap, but couldn't come up with a good reason to break up. Until he called me and told me he had been offered a job as a stripper.  I told him I wasn't going to date someone every woman in KC could see naked, he said it's what he wanted to do, we were over.  

We're 'friends' on facebook now.  He looks the exact same as he did in HS.  I have no idea what I was thinking when I see a pic of him now.
  • Ok, since @joelies asked on a different thread about our policy ill post it here. I technically lost my back door virginity before my front door. Weird right? And I was 19.
  • JoeLies said:

18 w/ a guy I dated a long time and am still friends with. I am glad I waited until I was with someone who truly cared about me and had such a sweet personality. Even though we would never be compatible now, I am glad I don't have to regret that chapter of my life. 

I feel the same about my HS boyfriend.  There are a lot of great memories and fond feelings, but we were so wrong for each other.

Exactly the same. Real sweetheart, just not the guy that was right for me.
  • I was 18, right after my senior year of HS. In a car. I gave it up to some guy I was casually dating over the summer. For some reason I didn't want to go to college a virgin. He was in the army, lived in the barracks, but turned out to be a lying, cheating, married asshole. It tore me up for a long time because even though I didn't know he was married I felt horrible. I was young, very dumb, and way too trusting.

• DH and I are also high school sweethearts. It was valentines day of our junior year, at his grandparents in the basement (they weren't home). We thought we were so romantic lol!

Sorry for the choppy writing, mobile is hard with one hand.

• 19, sophomore in college, some guy I met online who just happened to be in the dorm next to mine. We met up, hooked up, and that was pretty much it. We hung out for a couple of weeks, but he was just looking for sex and well, I guess he got it.
    Off-topic but another online dating story... DH and I met online then found out we lived in the same neighborhood. Same condo complex. Two blocks away. :)

• 17 when I was a senior...to some guy who I really wasn't dating, but sort of dating.  We had a situation going on.  We were at his parents house.  Not a very exciting story!
  • 18 summer after senior year with high school boyfriend on a camping trip with our close friends. 3 of the 4 of us started the trip as virgins, nobody was when we left.
    It's a good memory, great guy, fun trip, guns and roses holds a special place in my heart!
  • edited June 2014

shanbp said:

@keight38‌

I need more details, please.

Was this discussed beforehand? Did he tell you that you'd still be a virgin?

@shanbp I was waiting til you read to put my pearls back on and clutch them ;) deleting just because too many personal raunchy details to keep on the Internet for me, ya know?
  • Am I the prude here?? Lol.... I did not have sex until I was 21. It was with a semi-random guy who then became my BF for 6 months and then he totally broke my heart because he got freaked out (which he told me years later when it was too late because I was with DH by then.) I'm not sure I'll ever be totally over him- not because of the v-card thing- but it's easier over the years (it's been 7 years) 

So, yeah. There is so much more detail this story...... but ya know.
  • I was 15 and it was my last week of exams. My bf at the time picked me up and took me out for lunch and then we went back to his place and we had sex (first time for both of us). We stayed together for 2.5 years.
  • 18, my wedding night to DH. His 1st time too. He was 20. We had been dating since I was 14.

It hurt like a bitch. I will not reccomend waiting until marriage to my daughters. Engagement, yes. Marriage, no. I cried my whole wedding night because I felt like a bad wife for telling him to stop because it hurt so bad. I want their wedding nights to be romantic and enjoyable. Blood and tears is not romantic.
  • I think I may take the record for the youngest and I am not proud of it. I was 13 he was 15. We had been dating for a few months when it happened. He was a jerk. A big jerk. But I loved him. So I gave up the one thing I would never get back.
    Can't figure out the signature thing, so here's the short, short version.....first daughter born on November 10, 2013. She was conceived through the magic of IVF after 2+ years of TTC.
  • 18, had just graduated HS. We had been dating over a year. Oh, and it was July 4th as well. 

• mnlucky13 said:
    I was brought up super religious- evangelical baptist. So I was brainwashed to believe that if I had sex before marriage I would regret it for the rest of my life. I had a boyfriend in college who was pretty annoying but I decided to have sex with him anyway. Then, because I thought I had to, I married him. At 20. We were divorced 4 years later. But don't feel bad for me, I've had lots of sex since then and I don't regret any of it.
    Please don't say that you were "brainwashed." It's offensive to those of us who do believe that sex is something for marriage only (me). I am obviously not judging anyone who had sex before marriage, as I'm the one who started this thread and I'm enjoying reading the responses. If your views have changed since then, fine. Just be careful how you say so.

• I was 17 and with my boyfriend for a few months. We did it in my bedroom at my parents house when everyone was at work... it hurt like hell and he was a pretty big jerk and wasn't very sensitive to how I was feeling. I regretted it afterwards and cried the rest of the afternoon.
  • I was 19, freshmen in college, he was my boyfriend. Then my bestie at the time decided to screw me and invited herself into bed with us. Longish story short, I got pregnant without having sex (yes it's VERY possible) so decided what the hell, might as well do it). I wish I would have waited for DH. DH and I didn't do it until we got married so yeah
  • I was 19, sophomore in college, to my husband. We had been dating since the end of senior year of high school. I had been taught to wait until I was married so felt guilty so we didn't do it too often until we did get married, 1 1/2 years later.
  • Both my husband and I lost the V card on our wedding night. You aren't the only one, @tisunge602‌! I was also taught to save it for marriage, as was my husband. That night was one of the most powerful nights of my life. It was special. I definitely don't regret waiting, and I'll teach my kids to do the same.
  • Kim22Kim22 member
    I was 17. We were at my boyfriend's brother's 6th birthday party at an arcade. We said if he beat me at arcade basketball, we would have sex later. I totally wanted to have sex anyway and of course I was going to lose as he was on the varsity team and I suck at basketball. We went to my house after the party. No regrets.
  • mnlucky13 said:
    mnlucky13 said:
    I was brought up super religious- evangelical baptist. So I was brainwashed to believe that if I had sex before marriage I would regret it for the rest of my life. I had a boyfriend in college who was pretty annoying but I decided to have sex with him anyway. Then, because I thought I had to, I married him. At 20. We were divorced 4 years later. But don't feel bad for me, I've had lots of sex since then and I don't regret any of it.
    Please don't say that you were "brainwashed." It's offensive to those of us who do believe that sex is something for marriage only (me). I am obviously not judging anyone who had sex before marriage, as I'm the one who started this thread and I'm enjoying reading the responses. If your views have changed since then, fine. Just be careful how you say so.
    No, the word brainwashing was referring to being told that I would regret having sex before marriage for the rest of my life. I was not saying that I was brainwashed not to have sex before marriage.

To clarify further- I was not taught to make decisions for myself.  I was not taught to think about the pros and cons of my actions.  My entire childhood, I was told that everything was black and white and the church would tell me what to do.  No thinking required.  What fucked me up was being told that the church had THE correct answer to everything and if I didn't do what they said, I would go to hell, be unhappy, and live with regret.  And as far as I could tell, "The church" was some old white guys in charge. 

I really don't care if people wait to have sex until they are married.  

Thanks for clarifying... I am sorry you had a bad experience with church. 

• I was a jr in high school (17?). We were together for 2 years prior. He pressured me for a long time and I always said no. All I would do is make out with him and let him feel me up. Poor guy. He ended up dumping me for this really pretty girl at his school- I was devastated! So I told him I would have sex with him if he would get back together with me. (Ugh sad I know!) So we got back together for like a week, had sex one time, then he went back to that girl. I also had a horse back riding lesson right after we did it. Ouch!

I won't say that I regret it, but I bet I would have stayed a virgin for a lot longer than that had I not done it with him. There were a lot more to follow that, and I had my fun, but I probably wouldn't have messed around so much in college if I didn't lose it to him. But who knows!?

• @ggandlee I read that book as well. I don't have anyone close to me like that, but it's always good to know who you should keep at an arm's distance.
  • So you want to know how I got pregnant as a virgin? We were on the bathroom floor of my dorm room. He spewed all over me (crotch, belly, thighs) and then at some point fingered me. We were both virgins and so inexperienced. I don't want to remember any of this anymore. It saddens me to look back. It seems to be the start of a lot of bad things in my life. But I am a different person now and I don't need to let my foolish carelessness of my past define me. (I'm trying to talk to myself rather than listen to my feelings).
  • I was 19, freshmen in college, he was my boyfriend. Then my bestie at the time decided to screw me and invited herself into bed with us. Longish story short, I got pregnant without having sex (yes it's VERY possible) so decided what the hell, might as well do it). I wish I would have waited for DH. DH and I didn't do it until we got married so yeah

This is the most bullshit story I ever heard?

Can you tell me how this happened? What happened to said "baby"
    Does your DH know your a living Virgin Mary?
    By "screw you" I'll assume you meant literally.
    You could of always kicked her out the bed..

I'm sorry. I can't stand your over the top, fabricated , look at me " I'm crazy and I fuckin know it so I keep saying dumb shit to piss everybody off " posts.

Holy fuckin nut fucks.

ETA- just saw how it happened. You know sperm dies once it hits air it looses it's mobility to swim right? So that means he had to dump it in you or directly onto your vaginal hole and shove fingers inside you simultaneously
    ------
    So I am not defending her story, I think it is most likely bullshit. BUT, if the ejaculate is still wet, technically the sperm are still viable. Sperm doesn't die when it hits air, it dies when it dries....

• It happened. I'm done.
  • Nope I'm officially done with this post. I shared something very personal and painful. I have no words to express how shitty you are.
  • tjheldtjheld member
    Same with me! Waited until I was married! DH one and Only!!
  • image@ximenita003‌ more likely this..... @DevynnMarie‌ no worries, I get what you are saying, it is just a dangerous myth for some populations to believe it dies on contact with air vs when it dries..... Imagine this conversation "don't worry baby, I'll just nut on your thigh, and the sperm will die" "oh ok!" Then old girl allows it, somehow spreads the sperm to her vagina and there ya go.... I know she ruffles your feathers, I'm not picking at you, or defending her. She is a troll like @mishkaroni called it.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"