Multiples

Baby positions

Right now I'm only 18 weeks and baby a is breech and baby b is transverse. They have been like that for two weeks now. My daughter was vertex by 25 weeks and stayed that way the rest of my pregnancy. I know it's too early to really worry but when did your twins position themselves for the long haul?
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Baby positions

• I'm at 31 weeks with ultrasounds each week, and they're still changing positions.

BFP: 12/2/13, EDD: 8/17/13

imageimage

Follow MacKenzie and Madison's Journey at randidooley.wordpress.com

• Personally, Baby A has been head down since around 18 weeks and Baby B has moved around, from breech to transverse and, as of last Thursday, is full on breech now. She's never been head down though. I don't see them moving anymore, or at least I don't see Baby B going vertex and being cooperative at all.

But, as others said, they really can move until the end. My OB doesn't think my babies will both go vertex though, since they do run out of space and Baby A is taking up lots of space now lol.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Mine flipped vertex and stayed that way since 24weeks.

imageimage

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Mine were transverse until around 28 weeks. I'm 33 weeks now and A has remained vertex while B is breech.
  • JenyB6JenyB6 member
    At 34 wks mine are still continuing to flip.  One of mine is sitting on the others face so I think that may be the reason for the turning but some how there is still room.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Thanks everybody! I'm glad that I don't have to think about that until way closer to delivery!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • PalanPalan member
    At about 28 weeks both were transverse. I had my masseuse focus on a tummy massage and 2 weeks later baby A was vertex, B was transverse. By 34 weeks both were vertex. We are at 36 weeks and still vertex.
  • Baby A flipped breech around 18w and stayed that way. Baby B flipped until the end.

• Baby B flipped after A's water was popped...
    image    image    image    image

• I asked my Dr this exact question. She said with twins they tend to stop flipping around 34 weeks bc they run out of room. Singletons around 36. Although there is no "rule".

Mine both went head down at 31 and have stayed that way over the last 2 weeks. We'll see....You have plenty of time.
    It's a boy and a girl!

• I'm 35 weeks and they are still flipping. It's enough to take your breathe away too
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"