LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: That's fucked up, BFF

• Options
    How can she claim to be Dede's friend? This is so shitty you guys :(

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

• Options
    Ick, she's a gross friend. She deserves the boot.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Holy hot mess!
  • Options
    Yes, I know. :((

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

• Options
    I agree with @COmama1314 and @Muirmaid, I think this was too much. If if was posted on a PM it would be different but this is entirely public and I think it's a violation to her privacy.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers     Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Surprise BFP on 11/02/12 EDD 07/06/13 --> Express wedding on 12/29/2012 --> G was born on 07/15/13
    *Multicultural family raising a multilingual toddler: Spanish, Italian, Dutch and English

• Options

Uh, I may get flamed for this, but am I the only one who sees a problem with this being posted? The other post was one thing but to literally put your friend on display just to gossip about such a horrible thing just isn't cool ...

I like you Prim and have no issue with you, but you are lowering yourself to their level by posting this ...

Flame away ...

Yeah it probably wasn't the best idea. Though it's not using anything readily identifiable.

I am flabbergasted. So it's not like I'm putting her on display anymore than any other train-wreck type post we talk about. I care about her & it's more than just gossip-- it's, omg why?!

So it's not selling out my friend for cheap internet thrills.

I'm no stranger to flames. I can stop posting about this. I don't care.

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

• Options
    Muirmaid said:

@COmama1314‌, I'm with you. Between this and the link to another BMB about the affair or whatever was going on last week, I'm kinda giving you the side-eye, Prim...sorry. It just seems in poor taste.

Wait, why are you side eyeing me for a FYE link? Really? :-S

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Muirmaid said:

Muirmaid said:

@COmama1314‌, I'm with you. Between this and the link to another BMB about the affair or whatever was going on last week, I'm kinda giving you the side-eye, Prim...sorry. It just seems in poor taste.

Wait, why are you side eyeing me for a FYE link? Really? :-S
    One of the links was a standard bump mess--I have no problem with that one. The second one (in the same thread) was a woman clearly having the worst day of her life. If the point of linking something like that is "There's info in there about how to help" or something, I totally get it. But that one just seemed like "Look at this horrible thing that happened to this person." Just rubbed me the wrong way.
    Ah ok. Yeah I see where you are coming from.

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

• Options
    NKaeding said:
    BFF and I would be having a "Come to Jesus" chat.
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who uses this phrase.  Totally agree.
  • Options
    I can see where you're coming from. Blindsided by stupidity, need third party input on how to approach it.

I agree with everyone else. Cut it off. Tell her when she's through being an idiot you'll be there, but in the mean time you can't have anything to do with that mess.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monster Truck (It's a GIRL!) is due 19/02/2015!

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options

Haha, you should have cups of coffee in all of your pictures. It's like your third child, you are always nursing one.

Haha it's so true!
    ~O)

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

• Options
    chiboo9 said:

Anyone else thinks we should flame Prim more often just so we can see more pics of her kiddos?? Gah....they're so freaking cute!!

Thank you! Hahah!

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

• Options
    flkongflkong member
    They are adorable! Prim, I seriously love the way you handled this thread. An earlier Prim would've internet brawled the hell out of this post. >:D< =D>

About your BFF, I agree with the others. It's time to step back from her. You don't want her to think you're co-signing this mess. She's doing this to a friend, what will stop her from doing it to you?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"