The remix: Feb2017
    The encore: coming Oct2019

• Options
    hugs  @COmama1314‌ !
    The original: Aug2013
    The remix: Feb2017
    The encore: coming Oct2019

• Options
    I am currently doing "pee laps" by shuffling around the floor without lifting my feet up to see if my two year old peed on the floor. Potty training is so intensive. Somehow he peed on the potty 9 times, pooped once, and still used four diapers today.

@COmama1314‌ I am sorry that you are going through all of that. I hope that everything gets better soon.
  • Options
    >:D< @COmama1314‌ ... I didn't know your grandma was sick, I'm sorry!
  • Options
  • Options
    This feels like the time I accidentally ironed my elbow :((
    FKA mimi4347: diaper rash magician and unofficial expert on excrement
    photo fdcd1f14-730b-4ea3-9fd5-37c8a5575512_zps6b3ccb11.jpgphoto a71807cf-a0c7-4c71-807b-bc4577b61b83_zps4eece2a6.jpg
    This kid may not have a lot of bowel, but he has plenty of guts! 
    DS born at 34 weeks with (surprise!) gastroschisis turned short bowel syndrome.
    131 days in the NICU, 7 trips to the OR, G-button, daily TPN....
    We are impatiently awaiting the day we can say goodbye to his girlfriend Ivy for good.
  • Options

I rocked my baby to sleep for the last time tonight......

Why is that? :-??
  • Options
    etoille said:

dude the rising star shit is such bullshit.  so easily fakeable.

And they got kesha?  Really?  Drinking your own urine while having a breakdown meets with ABC core values?  k.

But whatever....bachelor in paradise ftw.  This better deliver.  Bachelor pad was AMAZING for drama.  I missed it SO much last summer.
    I... Loved... Bachelor pad!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    @mimi4347 said:

This feels like the time I accidentally ironed my elbow :((

You can also put vitamin A&D ointment on it. Burns like hell for a bit but makes it not blister. I don't know if it will still work if it is not pit on right away. Hipe it feels better. Vokda will def make it feel better too.
  • Options
    DH just walked into the living room in his underwear. I let him know that they were inside out. He calmly takes them off and turns them right side out and proceeds to put them back on. I was horrified and said nonononoNO!
  • Options
    fabkfabk member
  • Options
    mimi4347 said:
    This picture was taken by someone who was super excited about the ahi tuna she was searing perfectly with her mad culinary skillz:image And this picture was taken by a clumsy dumbass:image Where are our nurses at? @valstulas @jta2426 @KateJuly2013‌ the best way to treat 2nd degree burns is to run cold water over them while drinking vodka, right?

You don't need a degree or license to know that vodka is the best way to treat everything. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    @mimi4347 ice bath and vodka sounds about right, in my professional opinion.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"