December 2012 Moms
Options

Home made cards

I'm sure most of us have tried this on multiple occasions but why does making a card with a toddler have to be sooooooooo difficult! I learned my lesson last time that paint is not a good idea unless there is more than one person to try and contain the mess. Today I tried tracing his hand and that went OK but took forever to get LO to cooperate! Worst part is I only got one card done for Father's day! While SO is sleeping tomorrow morning LO and I are going to be having a silent battle trying to get SO's card done. Oh well, guess I shouldn't procrastinate next time.

Re: Home made cards

• Options
    JessAnnJJessAnnJ member
    edited June 2014
    DD just got to the point when I can cleanup the paint mess alone. I am decorating ceramic tiles with pictures, DDs art, and mod podge. It's not coming out like I expected, but it could be worse. Why are you making more than one card? Do you have LO make something for grandparents? Our gifts for our parents come from us and the DD specific gifts only go to DH.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerAnniversary

• Options
    I made one for my dad, I traced my hand with LO's hand traced inside it for him and then just let LO color all over it. With SO's I'm going to try and get hand prints or feet prints, I probably should have done that tonight rather than my dads though. Good thing we get up about 2 hours before SO
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"