Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

yet another intro

I'm Julie, 28. I live in rural Maine with my husband (almost 30), 2yr old DD, and a cat who thinks she is a dog.

We are in month 2 of trying for kid #2 so just barely started. Still waiting for my period to show up this month as it should have showed up yesterday or today but BFN so probably just being a little slow this month. Little sad as, silly as it sounds, we had a weekend away for a George Strait concert during my fertile week. I just thought that was a cool story for DH and I to remember when kid #2 was conceived. But oh well. It took 7 months to conceive DD so I'm well aware that it doesn't usually happen as soon as you decide to try.

I am a SAHM, formerly worked in daycare and in the school system as a sub teacher. I guess technically I'm a WAHM has I blog (link in siggy) and run an Etsy shop.

DH works in utility line tree care which is fancy speak for, he trims trees around the power lines. He is very busy when we have storms due to his job. He was actually shipped down to Long Island after Hurricane Sandy.

During the summers/falls we do lumberjack competitions. I no longer am involved other than supporting him but I used to compete some, as well as organize the competitions, do the scoring, etc. Just too much with a toddler in tow. :)

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Married: 1/2008 ~ DD#1: 3/2012
TTC #2: Started 4/2014       BFP 7/30/15   MC 8/3/15       BFP 9/4/2015   EDD 5/16/2016

Re: yet another intro

• Options
    Welcome and good luck!!
    My Fur Baby- Lacey
    Me: 26; DH: 27
    Started dating my best friend on March 3, 2006
    Married him on June 30, 20
    12; the best day of my life
    Trying to Conceive #1 since May 2014

• Options
    FJM85FJM85 member
    welcome!

Proudly on the dark side

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hiya! :-)
    BabyFruit Ticker    image

F15 December Siggy Challenge:
    Holiday Decorations Fail
  • Options
    jefa621 said:
    Welcome! You sound fun :) good luck!

I hope I prove you right! :)

I've stalked your blog and your etsy page!  Welcome! 

Thanks! A new post should be going live right now. I have posts scheduled because it is the only way I can do it. I'll write like 4 in one day. lol. I actually should be working on this new baby blanket for the shop right now....but I'm being lazy. Besides, DD has outgrown the blanket I made for her when I was pg with her, so I might just keep this one for her. :)

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Married: 1/2008 ~ DD#1: 3/2012
    TTC #2: Started 4/2014       BFP 7/30/15   MC 8/3/15       BFP 9/4/2015   EDD 5/16/2016

• Options
    Welcome!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Welcome!! 
    Married 3/5/10
    Started TTC Baby #1 6/2014
    BFP #1 7/27/2014 
    EDD 4/3/2014
    IT'S A GIRL! 10/16/14
    Team Pink!

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    klax4klax4 member
    Welcome! I have a 2 year old daughter and TFAS too!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Welcome and GL. We are in month 2 TFAS as well.

me = 32  DH = 33

TFAS  

BFP2 august 2014 ended in m/c .... Gone but not forgotten....forever in my heart!

Slight MFI low count, morph, mobility

<a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4ea3a7">My Ovulation Chart</a> || <a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com" style="font-size:smaller;" >Ovulation Tracker</a>
  • Options
    Welcome and good luck! Another TFAS here too.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Little O- 2/25/12
    BFP 2/28/14 MMC 14W2D D&C 5/07/14

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"