Late Term and Child Loss
Options

Father's Day Gift ***Living Child Mentioned***

***Child mentioned***

Does anyone have any good idea for Father's Day gifts?  I'm getting a "Daddy and Me" book from Berkeley.  I want to get him something special from Bennett.  Anyone know of any special Father/Son books?  Any books for Dad's after infant loss?
2 year TTC journey with successful IVF in Nov 2012- B/G Twins!
Baby Boy diagnosed with omphalocele and diaphragmatic hernia
Born at 32 weeks due to PROM.  Emergency c-section due to prolapsed cord.
Said Goodbye to our sweet Bennett after 5 short hours.  
Spent 35 days in the NICU with our little girl.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: Father's Day Gift ***Living Child Mentioned***

• Options
    I got dh a memorial dog chain necklace from Ben. It has his footprints on one side and his name and date on the other.

Dd is making something at school and we are getting him a new phone . We usually do more of an experience type gift but Saturday is Ben's due date and Sunday marks three months since we lost him. Dh doesn't want to commit to anything because he thinks it will be a rough weekend.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

• Options
    I have Isaac's handprint so I did a plaster form and allowed our daughter to do her imprint on one side and cut out Isaac's (a copy) and pressed it into the other side. So he will have something with both childrens handprints,
    Trigger Warning (LC and loss) -- 
    Married May 2008 
    Beautiful daughter Alyssa born April 23, 2011 
    Precious son Isaac born at 34 weeks in April 27, 2014 with Potters Syndrome Type 4 and Down Syndrome - trusted into the arms of Jesus after 3 hours.
    Pregnant again! Due August 8, 2015 please be healthy, little one!

(results on 2/4/15 showed no Down's and it's a girl!) Lilypie Maternity tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"