August 2013 Moms
Options

steak and bj day

I didn't do this last week, so I'm balls deep this Wednesday.

What is your favourite side dish to have with a steak? Include pictures and/or recipes If you'd like.

Also, spit or swallow?
photo df19160f-bf4d-4b1a-aa18-f922c7344247.jpgphoto 6650edf4-b52e-4beb-a3cd-6bdc9480c61c.jpg
~may siggy challenge~

photo IMG_20140501_070346.gif photo IMG_20140501_071323.gif

Re: steak and bj day

• Options
    Roasted garlic potatoes. (Cut, coat in olive oil, fresh pressed garlic, salt & pepper then bake on 425 for 20-30 minutes)

And swallow...it's just easier.
  • Options
    Roasted lemon garlic and Parmesan broccoli or asparagus.

Coat broccoli florets or asparagus w/ olive oil, garlic to taste, and squeeze 1/2 of a lemon over. Salt & pepper to taste. Roast at 400 for 20 minutes stirring half way through and add fresh shaved Parmesan.

And neither. [-X
    Ezra James 08/22/2013  <3
    Nora Grace Due 12/26/2016  <3

Two Angel Babies 
    07/03/2012
    08/08/2015

"If you're still my small babe
    or you're all the way grown,
    my promise to you
    is you're never alone.
    You are my angel, my darling,
    my star...and my love will find you,
    wherever you are."
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'd say roasted potatoes as well. Anyway is good with me :D

Swallow. He likes it, it's easier and less messy. Win, Win, Win!

• Options
    KatieS7 said:
    @WildRumpus‌ roasted lemon garlic asparagus sounds amazing. I will be trying that this week.
    Yup! Me too! Sounds SO good! 

• Options
    I love a baked potato with ranch and butter.

Swallow. Cleaner and DH likes it.
  • Options
    Mashed redskins potatoes. Mmmmmm.

And swallow. So much easier.

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

I am not a steak fan, but I love my some garlic mashed potatoes!

And...... spit.

• Options
    Garlic mashed potatoes for sure. Hubby makes them with herb and garlic cream cheese.

And swallow... Cleaner, easier and where would you spit it? Hold in your mouth until you get to the bathroom? Have a cup handy? Sounds inconvenient and gross lol
    **July Siggy Challenge**

• Options
    Either mashed potatoes, or a good mac and cheese...

Add me to the swallow list.....

• Options
    Twice baked potatoes! Yum. Bake potatoes, scoop out. Add sour cream, cream cheese, chives, bacon, and sharp cheddar. Put the mixture back in the skins and then top with the last three ingredients. Bake again for half an hour.
    Sometimes I swallow, but it's not my favorite thing to do...
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    This. But only sometimes spit. Most of the time it's neither. My gag reflex is really bad, so bad that too much toothpaste foam makes me gag too :(

Poor DH.
    I'm this way too but for some reason I'm fine with BJs. Lucky for DH! 

eta: I should add that I do the occasional gag that I like to pretend I meant to hum or clear my throat instead. Haha. I'm sure he knows better. :P 

• Options
    @janneann1127 You do it quick. Like a shot of alcohol.  It's really not so bad. 

@shivers7 that's exactly why I swallow.  When I first started giving BJ's, I had no idea how to try to spit without being super awkward.  There'd be no where to spit it, no tissue or cup, I didn't want to jump up and go to the bathroom (actually I think my first BJ was in a car....so I didn't want to open the door).  Just easier and quicker to swallow.  And then drink lots of water.

Anniversary

• Options
    @janneann1127 You do it quick. Like a shot of alcohol.  It's really not so bad. 

@shivers7 that's exactly why I swallow.  When I first started giving BJ's, I had no idea how to try to spit without being super awkward.  There'd be no where to spit it, no tissue or cup, I didn't want to jump up and go to the bathroom (actually I think my first BJ was in a car....so I didn't want to open the door).  Just easier and quicker to swallow.  And then drink lots of water.

Anniversary

• Options
    Potatoes! I'll take any kind; mashed, roasted, baked, whatever!

Swallow. Much easier!

• Options
    crab legs! Love me some surf and turf.
     and niether. I'll get him to climax and finish him off with my hand. he can clean the mess off his stomach.

Engaged 10/2/1202
    BFP (a lil quicker than expected) 12/7/2012
    Married to my best friend 12/24/2012
    Beautiful baby girl arrived 8/15/2013
    BFP #2 3/13/2016

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I never cook steak!

And swallow!

• Options
    LEMSALEMSA member
    Bread, bakes potatoe with all the trimmings, and a roasted/grilled veggie. Plus a glass of wine.

SS: I just leave it there. Like don't spit or swallow, just leave it on the penis. Gross ya. But he just wipes up w his boxers quick so no worries.
  • Options
    I cut up potatoes and put them in aluminum foil and put them on the grill to cook with the steak. yum!

So is it weird that DH NEVER asks for a bj?? I cant really remember the last time I just gave him a bj with no sex.
  • Options
    I cut up potatoes and put them in aluminum foil and put them on the grill to cook with the steak. yum! So is it weird that DH NEVER asks for a bj?? I cant really remember the last time I just gave him a bj with no sex.
    I'm sure some guys prefer sex over bjs. Also.. my DH never asks for one. I just automatically give him one at LEAST once a week. :D Haha so maybbbe that's why he never asks. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"