Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Intro..

Hi ladies, I was diagnosed with a BO 2 weeks ago and will have a follow up u/s on Thursday. Today I noticed a very light pink smudge, so I'm patiently waiting for this thing to start naturally. I would've been 8 weeks along with baby #2, this is my first m/c and I'm angry and confused. At first I reached for positive reinforcement, like people telling me maybe I got my dates wrong, or the stories of those who were misdiagnosed and then lo and behold their baby suddenly showed up. My DH is in denial, after he didn't see a fetal pole in the sac he walked out of the dr office smiling, saying they have it all wrong he just has a "gut" feeling..uh yea, it's called denial. I feel guilty about feeling relieved this is all getting underway and the looming shadow of sadness..looking forward to getting to know you guys.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Intro..

• Options
    tlc35tlc35 member
    I'm sorry for your loss and I understand wanting not to believe it.  When I went for the follow up ultrasound after the first one in ER looked grim the nurse was trying to tell me that maybe it was because the ER isn't used to doing OB ultrasounds.  I hated that she gave me extra hope.
    Me: 37                                               
    DH: 45
    BFP #1 3/19/14  EDD 11/29/14 MMC D&C 4/24/14
    BFP #2  12/4/14 Beta #1 218 at 12dpo Beta #2 1055 at 16dpo
    Saw heartbeat 12/29.  Please be a rainbow.
    imagerainbows

All welcome                                   

• Options
    I am so sorry for your loss. Denial is part of the grieving process and I hope that once your H comes to accept this you can lean on one another. Hugs.
     Daisypath Anniversary tickers        Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Oct Angel*BFP 1/25/14 * EDD 10/6/14 * US#1 2/26/14 *US#2 3/3/14 no heartbeat*d&c 3/12/14*

BFP 1/17/15 * EDD 9/30/15

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am very sorry for your loss.  Our brains do crazy things to protect us from hurt/pain during the grief process- I know I've allowed myself some "false hope" a time or two in order to get through a work day or an event... I pray that you and your DH are able to find comfort in one another as you continue through this terrible loss.  ((HUGS))
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"