3rd Trimester
Options

Looking for a manual breast pump

I have a medela pump in style advanced, but with DS there were times that I forgot parts to the pump when I went to work. I would like to get a manual that I could just leave in my classroom for times when this happens. (I know I sound crazy that this happens, but pregnancy brain seems to get worse after baby comes for me.)  Does anyone have a recommendation for a manual pump?  I tried leaving a set of parts at work, but that didn't always work out for me.  I was incredibly absent minded when after ds.

Re: Looking for a manual breast pump

• Options
    I have the Medela Harmony and it works great. DD refused to take a bottle, so I didn't use it very often, but it was quick and easy to use. It will also work with the flanges and things that you already have for the PISA.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Married 1/2/99.
    TTC since 4/09.
    Diagnosed PCOS. Diagnosed Hypothryoid 11/09.
    SHG & SA normal. PCOS Research study started 5/10.
    Clomid/Femara cycle #1 - 6/10 = BFN
    Clomid/Femara cycle #2 - 7/10 = BFP #1 - Missed miscarriage 9/2/10
    11/12 - BFP #2 - 11/22 - m/c
    5/1/11 - BFP #3 - Pre-eclampsia, IUGR & bed rest from 32w. DD born via induction 1/4/12.
  • Options
    +RBL++RBL+ member
    I asked my nurse for one when I had DS.  So I got whatever the hospital had.  Nothing fancy, but it did the job.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I bought an evenflow single breast electric pump from Walmart , while I was waiting for my Medela to arrive from the insurance agency. I actually prefer the evenflow for when I am out and about or traveling because you can use 3 AA batteries with it and it is small and compact- so I can stick it in my diaper bag.
  • Options
    Forgot to mention-the Medela bottles are compatible with the evenflow as well.
  • Options
    Another vote for the Medela Harmony here.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"