Pittsburgh Babies
Options

Visiting Pittsburgh with a Baby

Hi All,

My husband and I are having some friends come visit us this July. They will be bringing their 9 month old baby with them. As my husband and I are a solid 12 months away from TTC, we don't know any baby friendly things to do in the city. Any suggestions for things we can visit or see with them that would be easy(easier?) to bring the baby with them. 

We are trying to convince them to relocate to Pittsburgh soon so we really want them to have fun and eat some good food and generally have a good time. Any suggestions would be wildly appreciated.

Thanks so much!

Re: Visiting Pittsburgh with a Baby

• Options
    We have been going to the zoo a lot lately, my 7 month old enjoys the aquarium. I think that is probably too young to really enjoy the Children's museum ;-)
  • Options
    I would have said the zoo or aquarium too. You can always do the incline as well after grabbing brunch at the grand concourse if you want to introduce them to food in pgh. Gateway clipper should be stroller friendly too. As for food, Primantis, Pamelas, BRGR or Fat Heads :)
    November D16  Siggy Challenge-Thanksgiving Fails

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    The zoo and incline are great, I took DD to both at 9 months last year (wore her in a carrier for the incline).  Also she liked Phipps, the carnegie museum of history and the cathedral of learning.

Honestly, at that age, I wouldn't worry it- the baby will just go with the flow and enjoy looking at all the new sites, no matter what they are.  

And just to add- I LOVE LOVE LOVE being a parent in Pittsburgh and all the city has to offer!
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"