Cloth Diapering
Options

Milestone! Well, a little one...

We just made it through our first weekend of only cloth diapers during the day! As I type I realize that sounds pathetic, but in the past few weekends I only used them when I knew we'd be at home. This weekend I got brave and used them all weekend long, even out and about. By next weekend my overnight doublers will be here and prepped so we'll try that, too. And I got my first Best Bottom covers this week based off the recommendations on this board and can't wait to try them out when all the inserts arrive, too. Very silly to be so excited, but I'm realizing this isn't nearly as daunting as I was worried about and I'm actually quite proud of myself, not to mention enjoying all the cute fluff. :D
Mom to DS - 9/24/2005 Ectopic Pregnancy - 5/7/2012 Miscarriage - 12/13/2012. Mom to DD - 9/13/2013

Re: Milestone! Well, a little one...

• Options
    TJ1979TJ1979 member
    Yay! People always post about being nervous to start, am we always say just to jump in. It's a lot scarier in your head than real life. Enjoy your best bottoms!
    TTC with PCOS since November 2009
    IUI#1 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP, m/c
    IUI#2 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 5-9) = BFN
    IUI#3 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP!
    beta #1 11/23 = 270, P4 = 75
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    Our daughter E was born 7/29/2012!
    Surprise, our 2nd daughter P was born 5/22/14!
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    Ooh use those best bottoms now with some prefolds or fitteds you have!! Love those cute covers!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yay! This makes me realize I should go back to cloth at night. I'm avoiding the nasty poo he has every morning. I have to dunk and swish, so I quit while I had morning sickness. Yeah, that's been gone for months....
    Chad and Fawn

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Anniversary

• Options
    Congrats!  I remember being scared to leave the house in cloth too, lol.  Now I look back and it was just silly.  Baby steps though. :)
                                                                                              BFP #1 3/2/12, T born 11/7/12
                                                                                                 BFP #2  7/2/14, CP 7/6/14
                                 BFP #3 8/28/14, MMC 10/2/14 @ 9wks - misoprostol 10/6/14, D&C 11/3/14 for retained tissue
                                       BFP #4 12/25/14, EDD 9/7/15 - please stick baby, you are so loved and wanted!!!!!                                                                                           

image  image                                                                      
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"