December 2013 Moms
Options

Bellini changing table anyone?

Did anyone purchase Bellini furniture?  Their changing "table" is a bit novel, and I'm trying to decide if it's worth it...

Loss Blog (finally updated)

imageimage
5 cycles of "TTC" - 3 intentional, 2 not so intentional.  5 BFPs.  My rainbow arrived 10/15/14.
TFMC 08.02.13 at 19+ weeks. Everyday I grieve for my little Olive.

Re: Bellini changing table anyone?

• Options
    KMKaiser07KMKaiser07 member
    edited June 2014
    I'm going to have to agree with soozerella on this. I just put a changing pad on top of his dresser. It doesn't get in the way of any of his drawers like is claimed in the clip.

Changing sideways or up and down makes no difference. I have a LO who hates it every time so I do it as quickly as possible.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

BabyFetus Ticker

Me: 25, DH: 28
    Married: July 2012
    DS: December 2013 
    TTC #2 since July 2014 
    M/C: March 2015 
    My Ovulation Chart
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    I prefer changing a baby from the side. I also agree with sooz, that sucker would be left out all the time.

Was anyone else distracted by the way she kept sticking her tongue partially out?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    It's a changing table...you're over thinking it.
    @mrbatesisinnocent

DH is enamored with it and I'd rather not waste the money and dresser space if it's extraneous and unnecessary.  

imageimage
    5 cycles of "TTC" - 3 intentional, 2 not so intentional.  5 BFPs.  My rainbow arrived 10/15/14.

• Options
    That seems like a pain in the ass. You would either leave it out all the time or never use it because when your kid is freaking out about being changed you just want to get it over with as quickly as possible. Also changing a baby sideways isn't cumbersome.
    This is why I consult the experts!  I'm going to try to talk DH out of it.  I don't get why he's so damn enamored with it.

imageimage

• Options
    Loolaide said:

He likes gadgets? Show him something else awesome instead - like that stroller I keep trying to get you to buy. For this, just get a changing pad for the dresser. Not only is it simpler, but you can move the changing pad if you need to for guests, a rolling baby, whatever.

@Loolaide‌

We spent an hour last night at BBB playing with strollers! He's a fan of the Uppababy Vista and the Cameleon, though I think he liked the Vista more.

imageimage

• Options
    @Loolaide‌ There is a stroller that charges your phone?? VC - I second the Vista! We have the cruz, but if we were out of NYC and not as space constrained, definitely would have chosen vista.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"