Late Term and Child Loss

Waiting for it to happen

At the hospital and waiting for my induction to start working. Such a different experience than last time from an emotional perspective. Get sad at different points, find myself laughing at the movie DH and I are watching in the hospital- just weird overall. I think there's more of a sense of calm since I know better what to expect but then feel weird that I'm not more upset right now. Scared of how I'm going to react when the baby actually comes and what the future brings for our family. Just a really weird day so far that will have no happy ending.

Totally random thoughts but just had to get it out there. Thanks for reading :-)

BFP #1- 4/2011; DD Brynn born 12/2011

BFP #2- 7/13; EDD- 4/2/14; Lost DS at 20 weeks (11/16/13) due to cord accident

BFP #3- 3/14; EDD- 11/28/14; Lost DD at 15 weeks (6/7/14)- cause unknown

To my angels- I held you every second of your lives and I'll love you every second of mine.

Re: Waiting for it to happen

• Thinking of you today <3. The Walking Dead was on when I was being induced- I remember being so excited to watch it, and then just staring at the screen not believing I actually was watching it- in the hospital.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Anniversary

TTC since 2008
    Dh:34, no issues.  Me:31, Endo, slightly hypothyroid, deformed ovary, paracentric inversion.
    4 Gonal-F, Cetrotide, HcG, Crinone +TI cycles= all BFN
    Lap in 2012 to remove large unresolving cyst discovered endo and double lobed ovary.
     6 Gonal-F, Cetrotide, HcG, Crinone IUI cycles= All BFN,
    1st IVF w/ICSI- June '13 Antagonist: Gonal-F, Menopur, Ganirelix, HcG, Estradiol, Crinone= 7 retrieved, 4 mature, 1 unfertilized, 2 abnormally fertilized, 1 normally fertilized.  2DT of only embryo and our miracle BFP.
    Our beloved baby boy was born sleeping Oct. 13, 2013 due to pROM/IC/Uterine infection.
    2nd IVF w/ICSI- Feb. '14 EPP/lupron/antagonist: Estrace, lupron, HGH, Gonal-F, Menopur, HcG, PIO, lovenox, doxy/dex.=21 retrieved, 16 mature, 15 fertilized!!  5dt of 1 blast/ 6 frozen. BFP!  Beta 1 9dp5dt:83.9  Beta 2: 11dp5dt: 145.2  Beta 3  14dp5dt: 497  Please be our sticky rainbow baby!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

imageimage
  • Thinking of you...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic   image image

My Blog

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

BFP# 1 7/7/12 Beautiful DD born still at 36 weeks 5 days on 3/2/13
    Diagnosed with PCOS in 2005. Started Metformin July 2013

BFP # 2 8/7/14 EDD 4/22/15
    Please be our rainbow!!

**All AL Welcome**

• Loading the player...
  • ***ticker***

((Hugs)) as you face this.

Lilypie - (qptF)

"Elsie Irene was born sleeping at 35w 6d on December 8, 2012. Mommy and Daddy miss you sweet girl."

• I just wanted you to know I have been thinking of you today.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

• Thoughts for you today!

• Thinking of you.
  • ((Hugs)) thinking of you
  • erinelerinel member
    Thinking of you

Me 32 (Stage IV Endometriosis, short luteal phase) DH 38

Married 5/2010

January 2014- DS born healthy at 35.4 weeks

February 2014- DS passed away due to complications from adenovirus

February 2015- Rainbow baby DD born at 36.3 weeks

My chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/42fd32 

• My thoughts and prayers are with you today and in the days/months etc to come.  big big ((hugs))
  • Thinking of you.
  • Thanks ladies. I was release late last night and things went as well as something like that can.  Unfortunately we were again unable to get foot or hand prints (something about their skin at that young age doesn't allow the ink to transfer well) but we did get a lovely rememberance box which is very nice, but I've placed it next to the one we got with our sweet boy and I feel like it looks like some sad collection I've started :( 

I did better with the actual delivery than I expected. It sounds like we may have better likelihood of trying to run chromosomal testing on the baby as well, so that coupled with our testing should hopefully give us a good idea of whether we've had really horrible luck or if there's a legitimate reason behind these losses. I'm planning to take better care of myself this time- I pushed to go back to work after 2 weeks last time and ended up wtih major bleeding that kept me out longer, so I'm taking it easy and seeing how things go.  Thanks for thinking of me ladies- I really appreciate it.  You'll be seeing more of me in the next few weeks as I try to relax and enjoy some down time at home while recovering.

BFP #1- 4/2011; DD Brynn born 12/2011

BFP #2- 7/13; EDD- 4/2/14; Lost DS at 20 weeks (11/16/13) due to cord accident

BFP #3- 3/14; EDD- 11/28/14; Lost DD at 15 weeks (6/7/14)- cause unknown

To my angels- I held you every second of your lives and I'll love you every second of mine.

• Thinking of you. ((Hugs))

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Me: 32 DH: 33  High School Sweethearts  Married 5/28/2005
    DS1 born 6/5/10 at 40 weeks via emergency c-section due to fetal distress and IUGR caused by placental insufficiency
    DS2 born still 8/28/13 at 32 weeks via emergency c-section due to a complete placental abruption - cause unknown
    Baby #3 on the way, EDD 2/29/16.  Originally twins, but we said goodbye to Baby B at 8 weeks.
  • I'm so sorry! Please take care of yourself and I hope you get some answers.
    Trigger Warning (LC and loss) -- 
    Married May 2008 
    Beautiful daughter Alyssa born April 23, 2011 
    Precious son Isaac born at 34 weeks in April 27, 2014 with Potters Syndrome Type 4 and Down Syndrome - trusted into the arms of Jesus after 3 hours.
    Pregnant again! Due August 8, 2015 please be healthy, little one!

(results on 2/4/15 showed no Down's and it's a girl!) Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • I'm so sorry for your losses. You're doing the right thing by taking it easy and taking care of yourself.

3rd pregnancy -- 1st baby -- praying for a rainbow

#1 EDD 5/2014 -- MMC 10weeks ~~ #2 EDD 10/2014 -- Our baby girl, born sleeping 17weeks ~~ #3 EDD 8/2015

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"