Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Reversible Stroller?

Hello! I have the Britax B-Agile; my LO is still in his infant car seat, but it looks like he will be growing out of it in the next couple of months. I kind of want to sell the B-Agile and get a stroller with a reversible seat for when that happens. Can anyone recommend one that costs under $300 (if such a thing exists)? I love the Agile, but would like to keep my little guy facing me in the stroller longer. TIA!

Re: Reversible Stroller?

• Options
    ebp913ebp913 member
    The Baby Jogger Versa is under $300 and can parent face. Its on sale for like $220 or so from Pishposhbaby.  And the seat folds parent facing which is super nice too.  Besides that, maybe a used Uppababy Cruz. 
    image   image
    We were 2 under 2, now 3 under 3!
    Team Green turned Team Pink with #1, Team Green turned Team Blue with #2, Team Green turned Team Pink again with #3
  • Options
    I second the Versa.  It has a reversible seat, easy access  basket, rear wheel suspension, great sun shade and it super easy and compact fold.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    if you want an umbrella that you can reverse the seat & can still attach infant seat to, Baby Jogger has the VUE ($200ish price point I believe)

also, walmart has (had) something, was only sold with infant seat but cannot recall the name of it
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    kee271kee271 member
    Thanks ladies! I will definitely check those out!
  • Options
    ebp913ebp913 member
    if you want an umbrella that you can reverse the seat & can still attach infant seat to, Baby Jogger has the VUE ($200ish price point I believe) also, walmart has (had) something, was only sold with infant seat but cannot recall the name of it
    I just heard from a friend who tried that the Vue that it's dissappointing.  Supposedly reversing the seat is hard and the push isn't good.  
    image   image
    We were 2 under 2, now 3 under 3!
    Team Green turned Team Pink with #1, Team Green turned Team Blue with #2, Team Green turned Team Pink again with #3
  • Options
    Peg pergeo uno (which Is an older model has both forward and rear facing) I believe there is a new model out this year that's called the book stroller... or something with book in the name.
    I like how with this brand you don't have to move the seats. Only the handle moves which is really handy at times.
    Good luck with your search!
  • Options
    combi catalyist on amazon is listed at under $300 ... don't know if you have to buy a bunch of add ons though
  • Options
    kee271kee271 member
    @epb913 - yeah, it turns out a friend of mine bought the Vue and returned it. She said it was a total pain to use.
  • Options
    Another Versa vote. We love ours. DD is almost 2 and we still parent face for most outings.
    BabyFruit Ticker

Thing 1: 6/2012 Thing 2: Due 12/2014
  • Options
    oh boo ... I had such high hopes for the Vue when I saw it first talked about. There goes that source of stroller envy.
  • Options
    kee271kee271 member
    I ended up buying a Britax B-Ready used online. So far I absolutely LOVE it. Thanks ladies for all of your suggestions!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"