okay, so..my daughter is about 11 months now and since the day she could pick things up, that's exactly what shes been doing except its lint!! everyday I put her on the floor for playtime, she notices every single little speck..even after I vacuum. I swear her eyesight is better than mine. when I give her toys or anything that has previously been washed (causing lint balls) she proceed to pick every single piece of lint and eat it. its driving me crazy, I would like for her to enjoy and play with her toys. if anyone else has gone through this, then maybe you could give me advice.