Profiles? — The Bump
Adoption

Profiles?

We are supposed to make a picture-based profile for our agency, with the written pages being mostly compiled on their end. I'm having a hard time figuring out how to arrange the photos so that they print nicely on pages to add to the book. What kind of program did you use? Any recommendations?

Re: Profiles?

• sgb721sgb721
    Ninth Anniversary 1000 Comments 100 Love Its Photogenic
    We used mixbook but there are lots of sites you can use: Snapfish, Shutterfly, etc.

You an also ask your agency if they have a site/program they prefer
    TTC since June 2010
    5 Angels

Lilypie - (hlC0)
  • Do those programs make them into books? We need ours to be loose pages.
  • Loading the player...
  • sgb721sgb721
    Ninth Anniversary 1000 Comments 100 Love Its Photogenic
    Yes they do, Sorry.
    TTC since June 2010
    5 Angels

Lilypie - (hlC0)
  • We used mixbook. If that hadn't worked out, I would have just done it in PowerPoint
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.

• Thanks for the advice!!
  • For anyone else who may be looking, I ended up using Ribbet, and it worked great!

• Our agency showed us a ton of examples. There was no set layout, just guidelines on what to include/not to include
  • sumatisumati
    Long-Lasting Membership 100 Comments 25 Love Its First Answer
    edited June 2014
    You can use MS Publisher.  Serif Page Plus is a desktop publishing software.  They have a free edition.  You could also use that to make your layouts.  http://www.serif.com/desktop-publishing-software/

Never used their craft software.. but that might be a good option too.  http://www.serif.com/digital-scrapbooking/
    image   image   image
    TTC since 2010 | 3 miscarriages | Diagnosed with stage IV endo | Adopted our little girl Aug 25, 2014

image AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers