Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Glider recommendations

Hi

Right now we have a rocking chair but it has proved to be ridiculously uncomfortable. We now want a glider, but we have no interest in spending $700+ for the ones we are finding in Chicago. I have a bad back from a car accident so I need something really comfortable with support.

Where is your glider from, brand, model, etc? Thanks!
BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Glider recommendations

• Options
    We have the Little Castle SS Glider.  We love it.  That brand has all different chairs at different price points.  We purchased ours at Wayfair.com and had a good experience.  I think they sell the Little Castle Brand at Buy Buy Baby (they use to, anyway).
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    kursemkursem member

little castle also has a line they sell at walmart, and i definitely recommend it.  We paid about 500 for DD's glider and 5 years ago are still using it for story time and will definitely use for baby # 2 :)

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Enchanted-Sterling-Glider-Plush-Chocolate/10902387

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    It's not a glider, but the absolute best back support for me for bf'g is Ekornes Stressless chair with footrest.  We have the 'wave'.  

We also have a Monte design rocker glider, but the armrests are way too high, and I had some tension for awhile using it for bf'g.  

It seems like very few companies actually design the chairs to be ergonomic and good back support, and with the armrests at anywhere near the right height (or adaptable for different body types).

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"