June 2013 Moms
Options

What's your LO's favorite toy?

I'm not looking for the next piano mat or rocktivity band stand, as I realize our LO's interests are probably starting to diverge a bit ... but I'm curious what your LO's favorite toys are (or maybe their favorite present if they've had their b-day already?)?

Bonus points for PIPing.
BabyFetus Ticker
DS born 6/2013

Re: What's your LO's favorite toy?

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Stacking blocks!

• Options
    BC&LMBC&LM member
    He is really into cars right now, loves pushing them around.

These ones are some of his favorites:

https://m.target.com/p/b-wheeee-ls-4-soft-cars/-/A-12026424
  • Options
    This musical stacker toy. He LOVES it. It's great for when I have to redirect him (like from hitting the tv!) because it makes noise and he hears it and comes crawling over so fast.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00CQHYZZ6/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1401749897&sr=8-1

He also loves ALL THE BALLS!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TTC Baby Rob #1 05/07, BFP 06/07, EDD 02/22/08, Baby Jackaroo born via c-section after 22 hours of labor on 02/27/08
    TTC Baby Rob #2 06/11 BFP 11/06/11 EDD 07/16/12 Natural M/C 11/25/11 @ 6w3d
    Baby Rob #2 (Sloane), in our hearts always.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Here comes Baby Rob #3
     BFP on Cycle 17 09/27/12. EDD 06/04/12! Please Stick Baby! A/S 01/22/13 Baby looking great. Officially TEAM BLUE! Jack is getting a Baby Brother! RCS scheduled for 05/29/13. William Daryll born at 9:59am on 05/29/13. Left ovary and tube removed due to peach sized tumor found during RCS. Pathology came back benign!

• Options
    @musicalsilver‌ we have that bug jar too. The bugs are a huge hit. He likes to carry them in his mouth. He hasn't mastered the whole putting them in and taking hem out of the jar thing yet.

TTC Baby Rob #1 05/07, BFP 06/07, EDD 02/22/08, Baby Jackaroo born via c-section after 22 hours of labor on 02/27/08
    TTC Baby Rob #2 06/11 BFP 11/06/11 EDD 07/16/12 Natural M/C 11/25/11 @ 6w3d
    Baby Rob #2 (Sloane), in our hearts always.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Here comes Baby Rob #3
     BFP on Cycle 17 09/27/12. EDD 06/04/12! Please Stick Baby! A/S 01/22/13 Baby looking great. Officially TEAM BLUE! Jack is getting a Baby Brother! RCS scheduled for 05/29/13. William Daryll born at 9:59am on 05/29/13. Left ovary and tube removed due to peach sized tumor found during RCS. Pathology came back benign!

• Options
    her baby doll, kitty cat webkins and a fake tv remote. 

image image
    imageimage
  • Options
  • Options
    @GalLaura‌ do you think if I get mister the fisher price laugh and learn house for his birthday it would still be age appropriate? I'm worried he will out grow it in a month.
  • Options
    kh59kh59 member
    Most toys she could take or leave, and she treats them pretty interchangeably.  She likes to have something to hold onto while she's crawling, she likes to chew on stuff, and she giggles hysterically when her dad or I make them chase her and "attack" her tummy.  A stuffed animal, the purple phone attachment from her walker, a wooden car, etc. all serve all of these purposes.  She's just as happy with a full laundry basket she can empty onto the floor, though, and she loves the low kitchen drawer full of tupperware that she can open and take things out of.  Both of those things engage her attention for longer than any toy, as does crawling around the yard and tearing out handfuls of grass.
  • Options
    This car from @labellavida (part of E's gift from the first swap!):

Untitled

He vrooms it around the house like a crazy boy!

these little cars are such a hit! All my boys have had these and were their favorite.

Owens favorites are this car that E has, and his stainless steel animal keys.

He also really likes to play with cords and shoe laces.

Oh! And his indestructible Book.

• Options
    @SilverEF‌ my lo still plays with it all day long on and off. It was the only thing he played with but now he plays with other stuff too. However he always comes back to the house. It's supposed to be good up until 36 months. It's always hard to say! Sorry if I wasn't much help. Lol
  • Options
    Tissues.  Definitely tissues.  These pictures are a bit old but he still loves to do this if unattended with a tissue box; 
    That's funny! I was going to say the toilet paper rolls! If I gave him a box of nothing but toilet paper, he would be a happy little clam!  
  • Options
    Anything with wheels but just the wheels, not the whole walker or car or stroller. We have to keep the stroller in the laundry room or else she'll just play with the wheels on it, doesnt matter how dirty and gross they are.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Earlier today I piled the couch cushions on the floor and we crawled around on those. He loved that.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"