Hung. Over. — The Bump
March 2014 Moms

Hung. Over.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck me. I'm hung over as hell and DH is working today, 7a-7p which actually means he's gone 6a-8p :-( Heeeelp me.......

BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
[Deleted User][Deleted User]Momstheword83lazyreader[Deleted User]

Re: Hung. Over.

• lol, I've been there. Water, Advil, and carbs. Hope you had fun!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    jennbaylor12
  • Loading the player...
  • Is it wrong to suggest a little hair of the dog?  Just a little since you're home with the LO...  Feel better!!

sjohns908jennbaylor12DRFleener[Deleted User]
  • Hehehehe...oh man! I'm simultaneously so sorry for you and slightly jealous of ALL THE DRINKS!! Gatorade! Lots of Gatorade!
    jennbaylor12[Deleted User]ladyglittersparkles
  • Go get yourself a bacon, egg and cheese! Hope you had a good time last night!!

jennbaylor12lazyreader
  • Lots of fun was had last night :-) Thanks for the support ladies! DH suggested hair of the dog as well, turns my stomach just at the thought :-/ Slowly but surely getting better though

[Deleted User]
  • Gatorade and water!

jennbaylor12
  • mrsdahammmrsdahamm member
    edited June 2014

I'd like to know why we are eating dog hair :/

This.

Edit- this makes wayyy more sense
    http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hair_of_the_dog
    jennbaylor12
  • I was hungover as well this morning and a McDonald's sausage biscuit with a coke cured that bitch. Hope you feel better soon.
    BabyFetus Ticker
    jennbaylor12lazyreaderVanessaBeentdane
  • Laura8388 said:

mrsdahamm said:

I'd like to know why we are eating dog hair :/

This.
    Not sure if to laugh at your joke or take you seriously and explain it........
    Fbw was probably joking. I was halfway serious. I figured we weren't "actually" eating dog hair, but wasn't familiar with the saying. Luckily I have my friend Dr Google ;)
    [Deleted User]ladyglittersparklessjohns908bennieangel
  • chocoroomchocoroom member
    edited June 2014
    I've read that sprite really helps for some reason!

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/is-sprite-the-cure-for-your-hangover-woes/

Eta: science

CruiseGirl28
  • Another vote for mimosa with a large plate of eggs.

My hubs thinks I'm nuts but I swear a Cobb salad + 20 minutes of jogging always cures me.
    clo1982
  • Hair of the dog, protein
    And coconut water used to help cure mine
    jennbaylor12Rita092010
  • jwls84jwls84 member
    This was me last weekend! Lots of water, Advil and carbs! Bananas will help a lot too!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    jennbaylor12
  • My favorite #1 most amazing hangover cure for my husband and I is top ramen. Mmmmm. It's the only thing my stomach will tolerate.

jennbaylor12
  • Emergen-c always seems to help me. Along with some greasiness from McDonald's of course

BFP #1 1/26/13; EDD 10/5/13; MMC and D&C 2/26/13.
    BFP #2 7/8/13; EDD 3/19/14; DD born 3/2014 due to pre-e
    BFP #3 8/24/15; EDD 4/29/16; MC 9/6/15 
    BFP #4 10/31/15; EDD 7/10/16 MC 1/23/16 
    BFP #5 12/20/16 EDD 9/2/17, DS born 8/2017 due to pre-e
    BFP #6 10/19/19 EDD 7/2/20

bennieangelladyglittersparkles
  • UGH! Being hungover with a kid is the worse!
    Thread hijack alert: It was NYE 2012/2013. Dh and I were celebrating at his brother's and DS was staying the night with his mom. We both got super drunk. Then very early in the morning his mom called and said DS had a fever. We left his brother's around 7 or 8 and had to go home to take care of our sick toddler...incredibly hung over. It was the worst!!
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker   image

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Kari~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

• I'm late but I agree with Sprite!

Ugh, I get hangovers sooo easy. I have suffered through too many things hungover. I get them wicked bad too. I would not be able to take care of a baby. I need to really be careful.

imageimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• @FarmBoysWife‌ hair of the dog is drinking whatever alcohol it is that you got drunk on. No eating of anything and especially dog hair. No one wants a hairball on top of a hangover....

ohhhh...

Or really just alcohol in general. Even if you got drunk off vodka shots I think it'd still count as hair of the dog to have a mimosa or bloody mary the next morning. ;-)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    lazyreaderjennbaylor12
  • @jennbaylor12‌ is today a better day for you? ;)
    Me 28 DH 30 Married 08-11-07 TTC since 07/11 HSG 01-21-13 Left FTB Seeing RE 1-28-13 RE 1-28-13 Both tubes blocked LAP surgery 2-15-13 Both tubes removed Started IVF #1 June 2013 Meds: BCP, Lupron, Gonal-F, Ovidrel, Medrol, Doxycycline
    Beta #1-BFP!!! HCG-55 Beta #2--111 Beta #3--2,825 Beta #4 22,031 1st U/S 7-29-13 Saw and heard our little sweet pea's heartbeat!! 109 bpm 

jennbaylor12
  • @jennbaylor12‌ is today a better day for you? ;)

Lol, yes, thank you :-) I was actually much improved by noon, but man - 0530-1200 was rough! Lesson learned (sort of ;-) )

mfarmer0811
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards