January 2015 Moms
Options

Don't kick me out.....

So I had my first appointment two weeks ago, and baby measured at 6 weeks (should've been 7, according to my period, but my cycles can be wonky). Dr wanted me to come back in two weeks for another dating ultrasound. I went back last Thur, and the baby measured at 9 weeks and 1 day, which is exactly what it should have been according to my period.
So anyway, my new EDD is 12/29.......and since this baby is #3, and I've never made it to a due date yet.....well, I'm probably having a Dec baby! But, I'm not leaving the board because I like you guys! :)

Re: Don't kick me out.....

• Options
    You definitely don't have to leave!
    Jan15 December Siggy Challenge: Holiday Fails
    TTC Since 4/13 | Me: 28 DH: 29 | DX: PCOS + High T + Arcuate Uterus (11/13)
    Cycle #1+2 (4/13-6/13): Natural Cycles = BFN | Cycle #3+4 (6/13-11/13): Anovulatory (Provera)
    Cycle #5 (11/13-1/14): Femara + Clomid + Follistim = Cancelled | Cycle #6 (1/14-3/14): Benched
    Cycle #7 (3/14-4/14): Femara + Follistim + Estradiol + Pregnyl + Progesterone
    BFP: 4/22/14 | Due: 1/1/15 | TEAM BLUE!

• Options
    Stay, you never know he/she might not want to exit in December :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Stay with us!
  • Options
    Definitely stay put!
    Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

• Options
    ZoebotZoebot member
    Hmmm..... okaaayyyy, you can stay.  ;)

(And I'm a little jealous - obviously healthy is the first concern, but after that, I'm really hoping this nugget comes early - like, last week of December early.  DH will be in his last semester of school starting mid-Jan, which means clinicals, and he'll most likely be up in WI for the first 8 weeks of the spring semester, home on the weekends... That'll be interesting!)
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Thanks, Ladies! :)
  • Options
    Meh, with my BP I'll most likely either be scheduled or forced to go early, but I'm not leaving either. Lol.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
    BFP 01/17/2014, Due 10/05/2014, MMC, we said goodbye 03/07/2014

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Yes, stay! And tell us how it goes and give us all the deets when baby comes! So we can learn/be prepared ourselves and be excited/happy for ya!
  • Options
    We're actually due date twins as I also recently found out but this board rocks so I'm staying too. :)

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    You don't have to leave! And congrats on the healthy little one growing in there!
    Me: 33 DH: 31
    DD: 10 (born August 2004)
    Married 03/01/14
    TTC#2
    BFP: 05/17/2014 EDD: 1/25/15 MMC: 06/30/2014
    BFP: 01/31/15 MMC: 02/25/15 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"