March 2014 Moms
Options

Newest challenge...who's with me?

Re: Newest challenge...who's with me?

• Options
    Haha I like the rest and recover days.
  • Options
    Bahahaha, yeah I totally failed the abs challenge, but this is def something I'm more motivated to get behind! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yes! Can I skip to the last day and just do that one everyday? I really feel like I am up for the challenge!
  • Options
    @Sanibel21‌ me too :( I think I made it 10 days lol I'm going to try to start again this month. Plus I need to start walking regularly since I'm going to be under so much stress at work, I'm gonna need an outlet.
  • Options
    Count me in ! Will there be a daily check in for this one ?

Married  : ** 09/09/2011  ** BFP : 07-18-13 ** Baby #1 is a GIRL , Born 03/12/14 ** 
    ** BFP 2 :  01- 05-15 ** EDD 09-11-15 **

Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie First Birthday tickers

Baby S 2. Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    Who has time for this challenge? Lol.

Is it bad that me, DH and the baby were in bed until noon today? I NEVER do that, but it was awesome.

imageimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    @CruiseGirl28‌ on my days off or if I don't go in until the afternoon, I routinely stay in bed with LO until 11. If I work in the morning, and he doesn't seem to be taking a late afternoon/early evening nap, I'll lay down with him and snuggle him til he's convinced it's nap time.
  • Options
    Yeah, I completely tanked on the an challenge. This exercising with a bay business is HARD. But LO hates to nap too, so I might even fail at this!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"