Options

Open letter saturday!

Lets hear them ladies!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Open letter saturday!

• Options
    Laura8388 said:
    Dear tomorrow, Please do not come. I haven't had long enough with my Jodi :(
    That makes me sad for you :(  Enjoy today!
  • Options
    Dear Bills,

I hate you.

~Me
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Dear time ,

I love having this baby ! But since going back to work times flying by way too fast ! I'm missing my little girl grow up ! You can't buy time , so slow down !
    Love sad mommy !

Dear DH ,
    Thanks for helping around the house ( sarcasm ). I've come home everyday from work this week cleaned , cooked , did laundry , bathed the baby , somehow managed to bath myself , got up at 4:30 everyday to get her ready then worked 9 hours everyday this week . All I ask is to clean the bathrooms , but your too hungover for that !! Ugh. !
    Love your super exhausted wife !

Married  : ** 09/09/2011  ** BFP : 07-18-13 ** Baby #1 is a GIRL , Born 03/12/14 ** 
    ** BFP 2 :  01- 05-15 ** EDD 09-11-15 **

Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie First Birthday tickers

Baby S 2. Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    Dear key lime cake,

Hurry up and cool off so I can frost you!!

Sincerely,
    Running late to a BBQ
  • Options
    EML2011EML2011 member
    Dear lady at the gas station,

I'm sorry that we parked in front of the air thingy but our LO had poop all the way up his back. Standing over our shoulders, smoking a cigarette, and loudly bitching about us to your SO was not going to make it go any faster!

-annoyed momma

Dear DH,

If you think for one second that I feel sorry for your hungover ass you are sorely mistaken. You are a grown man with responsibilities. You will drive the 4 hour drive home and I will sit in back with our LO.

-annoyed wife

Dear DS,

I know that you are overly tired from your crazy first night away from home, but if you could sleep on our way home that would be wonderful!

Love, mom

Me: Endo, PCOS, septated uterus (mostly removed)

DH: perfect

Started TTC in June 2011

Baby boy born 3/17/2014

• Options
    Dear LO,

Please get over this little bug/cold quickly. I hate seeing you like this and I want us both to enjoy our first family vacation.

Love,
    Your helpless mama
  • Options
    Dear 2 month vaccinations, I hate you! You have taken my adorable happy baby and turned her into a sick and miserable baby!
    **TTC since April 2010**
    DH diagnosed with moderate MFI, low everything, me low AMH
    3 IUI's and 1 IVF all BFN's, almost gave up hope
    June 2013- One last IUI for the heck of it... BFP! Complete shock!
    April 2014- Eliana- In Hebrew means The Lord has Answered! Welcome to the world my miracle baby!

September 2016- Surprise BFP without medical assistance! New Baby due June 2017!

• Options
    Khope87Khope87 member
    @bmerr‌ sign me up for paypal bail out scheme! Totally worth it :) If you are a out to swing for her though, please film it so we can cheer and replay the moment :) oooooo a good film to show at LO's 18th birthday!
  • Options
    Dear DH,

Thanks for hosting a cookout for your friends tonight. It was great that you got so drunk you passed out on the table, puked, passed out AGAIN, puked AGAIN, got lost in our YOUR OWN house, and proceeded to dry-heave all night while I took care of our infant daughter & your drunk friends. You'll thank me in the morning when I show u the photos of u asleep with your head on the toilet;)

P.S.
    The very sound of u breathing air is soo annoying right now.

Sincerely,
    Mother to your colicky daughter.
    BabyFetus Ticker imageBabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"