December 2014 Moms
Options

A little worried...

So i posted the other day how i went to the ER because i was bleeding brown blood and they did an ultrasound and said i had a cystic hemorrhage and baby was ok, all good news. - yesterday when i called my doctor because i was still bleeding after a week, she said that cysts don't cause vaginal bleeding and something else is wrong :/ so i have an ultrasound on Tuesday to check and see but im really worried. I dont want to think the worst but i really dont want to lose my baby and im basically on bed rest, she told me to take it very easy and not to lift anything heavier than a gallon of milk, but im in the national guard and i have training. They're not making me do much because i am pregnant but its not exactly all relaxing either. Idk.. I just needed to worry about it on here. Sorry. I cant really talk to anyone else because nobody else understands and ik my fellow pregnant ladies will lol (:

Re: A little worried...

• Options
    Mrw218Mrw218 member
    Sorry about this. I think it kind of sux that your doc just made that blanket statement with not much data and then is making you wait a week for an appointment. I'm not saying blow rainbows up your butt but I mean it's kind of cruel to be like oh there's def a problem but we won't know for a week. Good luck. I hope all is well and def tell guard you need the bed rest.
  • Options
    rshamosrshamos member
    I'm so sorry. I'm going to stay positive for you and hope all goes well. I would tell the National Guard that you need to sit out for medical reasons, at least until you are in the clear.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Definitely let the National Guard know about your doctor's orders. Your physician might even be able to provide a letter to help validate the statement as well. I'm so sorry that you're having to go through this dear. Get a lot of rest and take care of yourself. I hope you hear positive news next week. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
    December '16 BMB

Baby #1                                                            

~BFP 03/22/14 EDD 12/05/14~                       
    ~Baby Z born 11/28/14~

Baby #2
    ~04/19/16 EDD 12/26/16~
    BabyFetus Ticker

SaveSaveSaveSave
  • Options
    path75path75 member
    I hope all turns out well for  your appt. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Sending prayers everything is OK.
  • Options
    Def agree with the pp's that said you need to sit things out right now. Get your dr to write you a letter or whatever else would be convincing. I'm sorry. that's scary.
    Lilypie - (vGZN)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    BFP2: 10/27/13(edd 7/10/14) "Speck" ~ M/C 12/5/13
  • Options
    I am active duty and I know the national guard works differently but with something like this your unit might put you on quarters with a note from your doctor. I know I would be pressuring mine to if I was I your situation. Best of luck to you and your baby.
    {\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252 {\fonttbl\f0\fswiss\fcharset0 Helvetica;} {\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;\red51\green51\blue51;\red255\green255\blue255;} \deftab720 \pard\pardeftab720\sl280\partightenfactor0 \f0\fs22 \cf2 \cb3 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0 \outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 BabyFruit Ticker}
  • Options
    I don't know much about your work but can you get a doctor's excuse to avoid strenuous labor or get a desk job for a while? I really hope this gets better for you soon. T&Ps your way.
    In memory of the baby Hufflepuff and all the angel babies of D14 <3
    imageimage

• Options
    Ugh! Sorry you are dealing with this! Fortunately and unfortunately there are a lot of reasons for bleeding. Try to keep your chin up! My thoughts and prayers are with you...I know this is scary!
  • Options
    I'm sorry you are having to go through this. Definitely take it easy until Tuesday. Let them know your situation and bring a doctor's note if needed. Sending you positive vibes!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"