July 2014 Moms
Options

Favorite cheap bouncer

So I need a bouncer for the nanny's house. I would like to get an inexpensive once since Corbin will only be at this woman's house two days a week. Link me to one you have that you love for less than 50 bucks.

Re: Favorite cheap bouncer

• Options
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We have this one. DS loved it.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    We have an older model of the Ingenuity bouncer (from DS) and it was fine. This is the newer model at Target. We also bought Boppy brand one at a consignment store for about $15 and it worked just as well.

As a side note, I have heard that some babies are bouncer babies and some prefer swings or rockers, so you might want to hold off getting an extra one for the nanny's house or assemble it after you determine what your baby prefers.

• Options
    We have a basic Bright Starts bouncer that we will have used for all three kids. I think it was less than $30.
  • Options
    We have an older model of the Ingenuity bouncer (from DS) and it was fine. This is the newer model at Target. We also bought Boppy brand one at a consignment store for about $15 and it worked just as well.

As a side note, I have heard that some babies are bouncer babies and some prefer swings or rockers, so you might want to hold off getting an extra one for the nanny's house or assemble it after you determine what your baby prefers.

How do you determine that without trying and buying?
    imageimage

Alexander - 8/9/14
  • Options
    aliletz said:

How do you determine that without trying and buying?
    Yes, unless you've got a friend with baby equipment for you to try out, you'll have to buy and try. I guess I assumed from the OP that the bouncer for the nanny's house was going to be an extra and @tourqeyes would already have a bouncer at her house, too. In our case, we borrowed a swing from a friend and bought a secondhand bouncer. He loved the bouncer, so we went ahead and assembled the new one that we were given so we had one upstairs and one down. He was only "meh" about the swing and didn't care to nap in it like a lot of babies, so we just got a cheap travel one that folded up and kept it in the bathroom as a place for him to hang out while I got a quick shower.

• Options
    Thanks for all the advice ladies. I will check those out and good point about baby potentially not liking the bouncer. I hope that isn't the case!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"