Working Moms

NWMR: mobile bumping question

For those of you who mobile bump, do you get notifications? They don't show up unless I'm on the regular site.
BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: NWMR: mobile bumping question

• I only see notifications IF I happen to be on the bump at the same time. Otherwise no, I don't even think you can do PMs (if you are able to some pls say)

• Meery82Meery82 member
    Ok, thanks
  • Loading the player...
  • @beaubecca‌ , you didn't. :-bd
  • Does anyone else get logged out ALL the time. It's so bad I almost don't want to bump at all from mobile.
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I occasionally get notifications that pop up at the bottom of my screen but nothing regular.

@PrivacyWanted‌ thanks for pointing out how to PM on mobile - never noticed that before!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I have never been logged-out or not in the last year and I only mobile bump.
  • litzo27 said:

Does anyone else get logged out ALL the time. It's so bad I almost don't want to bump at all from mobile.

I used to have this problem all the time, drove me crazy. It just kinda stopped happening though, I don't know how it got fixed. Do you have an iPhone too?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @jf198400 - I do have an Iphone, yes. It's so annoying! I could be on in the morning and I'll log on while nursing three hours later and I'm out again. And also occasionally it does this weird thing when I click back from reading a message I go to an outdated list of topics. So then I need to reclick on the site in my favorites to get the current version. It's so bad that I'm probably just going to step away from mobile bumping and check in a couple of times a day only from my PC.
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"