Multiples

31wks update

Had our 2nd growth scan babies are doing great 3 lbs 12 oz and 3 lbs 11 oz. My bp is great only dealing with GD. My cervix has started to funnel but still 4 cm. Feel like I will be pregnant forever. Feel like I am getting morning sickness again just feeling off and very nauseous. Is that even possible? Plus I have hemroids like I never have just so painful any suggestions on this. I have used everything OTC I can get. Plus got some cortisone from the Dr. but still very painful. Looking for some more support to get me through.
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Re: 31wks update

• Hey, I just hit 31w myself. :) I get the nausea from time to time, my ob says it's normal with the babies pushing on your stomach and everything else in there. Have not had to deal with hemorrhoids yet (fingers crossed) so no advise there.

Hang in there just a "few" more weeks to go!
  • JenyB6JenyB6 member
    Thank you Ylvelill glad to hear I am not alone. You are lucky not having hemorrhoids. I have had issues with varicose veins with this email pregnancy so I am sure it's related. I know the longer they stay in the better in my head but my body is suffering.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • basil2basil2 member
    That is the point when it seemed to get harder- don't worry you'll get there.
    I had terrible heartburn - there were several foods I just couldn't eat. I discovered regular prune juice really helped with my bowels (I'm still drinking it) (just be careful it doesn't raise your sugar if you use it).
  • @AnotherDreamer‌
    I had horrible heartburn up until I got in the hospital. They offered me a daily pill called protonix and I never looked back. :)
  • @AnotherDreamer‌
    Eww! Yeah I think I would take heartburn over that too. :) hope the new stuff works!
  • I just hit 30 wks yesterday and I agree as I am nearing the end I feel like I have hit a wall. There is so much to do but my feet are so swollen it hurts to be walking around for a long time. Went to the doctor today and all is well but he said once I hit 40 lbs of weight gain he would like me to try to scale back the food intake. Gaining this much weight scares me but I feel hungry often and I don't want t
  • Oops...not ready to send yet.

I don't want to be too restrictive on food. I started the pregnant of the healthy to lower side of weight and height charts so I feel like weight gain is good.
  • I'm at 31 weeks too and I know what you mean about feeling like I'll be pregnant forever. I just keep getting bigger and more uncomfortable by the day. My doctor just told me last week that she'd love to see me get to 39 weeks... just two more months to go!

Check out my travel blog.... www.SeeJulesTravel.com
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'm 29 weeks, and I've definitely been feeling more nauseous!  It's weird...I'm so hungry but at the same time, I don't feel like I can fit much in there.  Then when I try to eat, my stomach gets upset.  We got this though!  Not too much longer!

BFP: 12/2/13, EDD: 8/17/13

imageimage

Follow MacKenzie and Madison's Journey at randidooley.wordpress.com

• I am almost 31 - on Saturday and my nausea came back strong during the day - if i eat too much which is basically more than half my normal meals I feel really ill! In fact I wake up to stuff coming up every night but i dont actually get sick - i think its reflex (sorry TMI).

Home stretch!!!! Hang in there!!!
    It's a boy and a girl!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"