My husband and I have been TTC #2 for 20 months now. We have been trying since my 1st post-partum check after having our son. Since then, I have had 2 miscarriages. I have had 2 IUIs. The first IUI resulted in a pregnancy but ended in a mmc at 11 weeks 2 days. I just had another IUI that appears to have failed after I had to wait for my cycle to return after the miscarriage (which took forever and had to be induced by Provera). Now my husband and I are planning a consult with the RE on the next step next week. Not sure if trying more Clomid, injectables or Femara would help. Financially, this is all getting so costly and we can't even do IVF because of the cost. Guess I don't know where to go from here. Time is not on my side either....I'm about to be 39 in a couple months.